spartan1608

Legit or hacks? Barb Wire

Thats some serious duping. Not exactly a hack, more an exploit.

Hilarious(and infuriating). It seems like wire spools spawn more frequently so I guess it's possible that this is legit. More than likely though, they're duping.

Rofl just run to it. Log off that server. Log onto another server on the other side. Then relog back onto that one. Poof. You are on the other side.

Hilarious(and infuriating).

See that why i have mixed feelings about this wire. Creative use, you have to give people a nod of respect even if they are being pricks with it.

I honestly think the wire is useless other than pissing players off. Zombies walk right through it. Only thing Ive seen to actually make a zombie stop are the sandbags. So barricading is only good for stopping players from entering (which it doesnt because you can server hop)

If they fix it to where it stops zombies, it would probably be worth using more often.

Just hop over it. Default key is V.

That must be some versions ago' date=' at least it don't work for me

[/quote']

No idea, I've encountered it from time to time and never had a problem.

I honestly think the wire is useless other than pissing players off. Zombies walk right through it. Only thing Ive seen to actually make a zombie stop are the sandbags. So barricading is only good for stopping players from entering (which it doesnt because you can server hop)

If they fix it to where it stops zombies' date=' it would probably be worth using more often.

[/quote']

So why aren't we all shouting for the zombies to be fixed instead of the wire?

I'm still getting zombie popping through walls etc, and a stream i was watching tonight the zombies are still basically fucked. So fix zombies including their magic ability to run through razorwire untouched, make it useful.

I just want people to stop taking the sand out the box you know?

Its a zombie game, and the zombies are fucked, the zeds needs to be perfected as a number one priority.