Sign in to follow this  
AG.Ndogg97

Tits Ass and Guns Epoch 1.0.5.1 Chernarus -SSD-DAILY ADMINS-NEW-DEDI BOX-COMER GIFT-GOLD/GEM-NO WEIGHT LIM-MILITARIZED-ADDED GUNS & VICS-4 HR RESTART

Since the forums on your site's website brings me to a 404 error, i will bring up my issue here, after playing a couple of days of this server we became pretty kitted up and proceeded to move to a secluded area where we decided to make a base, following this, the 'KSK' clan (here you can see a video of them blowing up one of their helicopters to kill what looks like a pretty new player 

) moved into our area with what seemed to be a BTR-60, blew up our helicopter with the tank and chased us. Killing my friend with a shot to the leg, taking him to -5000 blood. We don't have evidence to show that they are not legit, however we were building in a place where no-one would have seen, or just 'passed through'. I managed to get out of there and had things to do so i couldn't see much more that happened, they continued to BM my friend, asking where i was. I feel this clan is either looking for fun at others expense (which i can kinda understand as banditry, however they aren't even gaining from it) or unlegitimate, and i would like to warn you about this before they become a bigger problem/divert people from your server.

EDIT: My friends returned, noticed they looted nothing, and that they moved on.
EDIT2: We returned once more and one of us was shot in the body, and was brought down to -11000 blood, something which i have not seen in this game, unless they are using illegal weapons. Edited by OG Bloop

Umm well all I can really say is btr 60 are an added vehicle, the blood error happens when higher caliber bullets hit you and register multiple times(I believe ebass discused this with ya guys). I appreciate the concern and will see what I can do about the players.

Hey OG Bloop,

I already confirmed that the blood damage was a legit kill with a legit weapon via the logs. This is not the biggest clan on the server and im sure a bigger clan will put them in their place. If they do break any rules let us know ASAP.

Regard,

Ebass777 - Head admin of TAG

10:57:52 "PHIT: B 1-1-C:1 ([OG] Lewis) REMOTE was hit by B 1-1-K:1 ([KSK]Goggel) REMOTE with M40A3 from 263.049m with 1.15885 dmg"
10:57:54 "PHIT: B 1-1-C:1 ([OG] Lewis) REMOTE was hit by B 1-1-K:1 ([KSK]Goggel) REMOTE with M40A3 from 263.049m with 1.15699 dmg"
10:57:54 "PKILL: [OG] Lewis was killed by [KSK]Goggel with weapon M40A3 from 263.049m"
Edited by ebass777

As before I have had to come to this forum to bring my issue to the surface. After the restart ( half 1 oclock GMT) when basejumping was added (so we were told), a couple of issues were brought up:
~Me and Lewis having severe connection problems, that being that I can't connect at all and he can rarely.
~Massive decrease in FPS, going from about 40-60, to 5-15.

We joined Teamspeak and were told my character had to be deleted for me to be able to rejoin, which we had to wait for Ebass to join. I can understand, however if many players have the same issue you're not going to keep them playing for long I imagine.

The massive FPS drop meant the server was practically unplayable, and upon confirming with 2 other players, we saw it was the server and not us. Whatever was added in this update must have broke my (and some others?) character, this isn't a server I would leave easily, and I have enjoyed most of the time i have been on here, however running at 5-15 fps on a high end gaming pc is seriously unplayable. If you know anything about this, or can help me out let me know.

Edited by OG Bloop