Sign in to follow this  
anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

Information Regarding The Dallas Servers

I am the owner of hfbservers or as it used to be known dayzserverhosting.com. We host many of the dallas servers and i have noticed a lot of people beginning to wonder why the dallas servers are going down one by one. Let me take the time to explain.

Basically they are all being un-racked and moved to either Seattle or Atlanta our contracts in those DC's allow us to keep the prices as low as we can. Along with the benefit of the seattle servers having a lower latency to the HIVE and of course we feel dayz should not cost as much as it does so our contracts at these locations allow the cheaper prices.

The owners of those servers need to contact us (if they have not already) via support ticket and we will get you sorted out. I tried to send most of you emails regarding the change but some of you did slip through the cracks. This only applies to those who have rented the slot servers not the dedicated's as they are not being moved.

Notice to the players of those servers. It is really up to the owner of the server if they decide to either first renew or second make a post saying they are moving to location xxx. With the moves we do move those servers mission id's so all your stuff would be saved.

So to all the owners PLEASE put in a support ticket found here https://www.hfbservers.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2 This thread is merely to inform and not a discussion thread.

Hey HFB,

I put in an order today for a slot server in Seattle and I was wondering how this affects me. Thanks.

- Jonathan

Is there a policy about what the server names should be after they are moved? I was playing on Dallas 31 and had a vehicle and a tent but server went down on 27th. I am now trying to find it amongst the Seattle servers but so far no luck. any idea?