Sign in to follow this  
Luieburger

[Video] - How to deal with bandits: Night Raid Revenge!

I don't really believe that bandits exist anymore. We're all just survivors, and sometimes we step on each others toes. However, history is written by the victors. Here is our story.

A clan full of bandits raided our camp and killed a bunch of us. We were lucky enough to track them back to their main camp. A few nights later, we got our revenge.

We found one of them driving a truck (we recognized the name), and after they logged out we stole it and headed straight for their camp.

Watch it in 1080p!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wE7eNEK-6k

Very funny! How did you guys know where their camp was?

You'll have to ask the other guys. I only came along to help after hearing about it.

I think that you should've driven vehicles to the random spots of the map and leave them for people to be found.Exploding them was neat though.

Nice,cold blooded revenge.Only question : why drive with lights on when you had NVG?Makes your equipment useless and turns you into a good target.

I think that you should've driven vehicles to the random spots of the map and leave them for people to be found.Exploding them was neat though.

Nice' date='cold blooded revenge.Only question : why drive with lights on when you had NVG?Makes your equipment useless and turns you into a good target.

[/quote']

Technically we did leave vehicles around the map for people to find. Now that all those ATVs and tractors are destroyed, they will spawn around the map again instead of just sitting worthless on that hill. You're right though. It would have been fun to leave vehicles like easter eggs on the beach for people to find :D

The reason the lights on the truck were on was because my buddy didn't have NVGs. We were in a hurry, so we didn't switch seats. Also, he knew where the camp was and I didn't. We had a scout up at the camp watching for people so we weren't worried about announcing our presence.

Last night we had a very exciting rampage with vehicles. A new video will hopefully be put together before this weekend.