Sign in to follow this  
stephen1987

I need help :(

Hi there im new to DayZ well not new but new to been an Owner/hoster i have my very own server from GTX gaming DayZ Epoch Chernarus 1.0.4.2 now ive managed to do Auto Refuel & Custom Debug Monitor but need help adding AI missions now i want the fairly easy AI missions but with the IKEA cargo truck in for my members also i need no plot poles removing too if any one can help me out in person i would be very happy i have a Raidcall Vioce Server you can download for free at Raidcall.com make a free account and join me in my Room Group ID is - 4723295 hope to hear from someone soon thanks alot Stephen.

Hi there im new to DayZ well not new but new to been an Owner/hoster i have my very own server from GTX gaming DayZ Epoch Chernarus 1.0.4.2 now ive managed to do Auto Refuel & Custom Debug Monitor but need help adding AI missions now i want the fairly easy AI missions but with the IKEA cargo truck in for my members also i need no plot poles removing too if any one can help me out in person i would be very happy i have a Raidcall Vioce Server you can download for free at Raidcall.com make a free account and join me in my Room Group ID is - 4723295 hope to hear from someone soon thanks alot Stephen.

Stephen,

Glad to see you've decided to manage your own server. It's exciting, and there's a ton of info that can be gleaned from the OpenDayZ community if you poke around.  Also, as plain of an answer as this seems, have you tried searching these DayZ forums for help?

Few people are going to be scouring these forums to find someone to go help.  If you have legitimate questions, which is sounds like you do, it may benefit you to spend some time here rooting around.  Asking short detailed questions.  I bet you'll find some help.

I try my best not to be a nazi about grammar, but just a little punctuation might also help you to make a clearer point.  If your first language isn't English, then you've done a great job.  If your first language is English, just remember that forums etiquette does matter to some of us old gasbags...you know...those guys that you're asking to help you  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Jimmy

Edited by TG ! Jimmy