Crazy_Spider

Worst DayZ players I've ever met?

Asshat on prison island tried to kill me with a derringer, he missed both shots. I put an SKS round into his torso, my buddy sneaks around behind him, and finishes the guy off :D pretty funny...

i met an amazingly bad player yesterday.

is was looking for a vehicle in the middle of nowhere (shakovkha village near staroy), with not so decent gear visible (no primary rifle, blue water proof bag, no military gear). i was about to leave the village, looking at dayz map in the middle of the road.

i took a first shot just when i was hitting alt+tab, it took me about 5-7 seconds to be back in-game, the guy was standing behind me at 15m and just emptied his sks. so he managed to put 2/10 bullets a best on a stationnary target at 15m... back in game, i pulled out my magnum while he was reloading without moving, aimed for the head and... nothing because ALL my gear was ruined... i runned down on some tree line, he misses all his shots and i managed to rags me up with my bandana and hunt the guy with my axe. i finally found him when he was looging off from shame.

that could be a friendly encounter, i was in a good mood, we were not in a PVP area... finally we both loose from this encounter : he ruinned all my gear and he wasted his bullets.

i died 2h later, killed for the 2 time of the day with a stationnary truck with the engine on (do we really need bear traps with that kind of truck ? :rolleyes: )

as of yesterday:

this guy pops out on me in the tower at novodmitrovsk, as often happens. 

i say "hey"

he shoots me as much as he can with his shotgun.

not even bleeding, i immediately remove my trousers and follow him out.

he apparently spent all of his ammo ruining my pants and stands in a corner, apparently believing he broke my legs

i shoot most of my .357 rounds in his general direction and fill him full of bullets, while saying "what was the point in even trying that mate?"

failed KOS player who can't follow through even with first shot and friendly opponent.