Sign in to follow this  
theendoftime@hotmail.com

Giving away a couple copies of DayZ

Hey guys!  We just hit 1k subs!  As a thank you for the support you've given us, we're giving away two copies of DayZed (as we call it here in Canadia).

We haven't monetized any of our vids or joined a network, despite the proposals we've received.  We do the videos for fun and we treat the channel like a band. We have two smaller DayZ vids that will be released in the next two weeks and are collecting footage for our next song parody!  Any feedback on our channel would be greatly appreciated!  :)

Here's the details:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu2sIghdj1M

Thanks again!

Edited by TheEndOfTime
  • Like 1

I'm a Canadian, and I was taught in school to say 'zee', not 'zed'. It didn't change until later, so most of the younger generations say it that way now.

Not I, though. I am a Canadian 'Zee' man all the way.

• Like 1

I'm a Canadian, and I was taught in school to say 'zee', not 'zed'. It didn't change until later, so most of the younger generations say it that way now.

Not I, though. I am a Canadian 'Zee' man all the way.

What area of Canada did you grow up in?

We say 'Zed' here in the UK also. I think it sounds way cooler anyway :)

Anyway. I've not watched your vids but anyone that is giving away a couple of copies of this great game for free gets a thumbs up, or should i say can of beans, from me! :thumbsup: :beans:

Australia here, 
Zed is taught in schools, most people (far as I can tell) say 'zed', and I prefer it because it's a much stronger sound than 'zee'.
DayZee is what they call it here anyway.

We say 'Zed' here in the UK also. I think it sounds way cooler anyway :)

Anyway. I've not watched your vids but anyone that is giving away a couple of copies of this great game for free gets a thumbs up, or should i say can of beans, from me! :thumbsup: :beans:

MMMMM Beans...  Tasty!

What area of Canada did you grow up in?

Winnipeg.

Curriculums change. So saying 'Zee' was never an issue for my teachers until later years in High School and post secondary.

I really like your vids! Keep it up.

Winnipeg.

Curriculums change. So saying 'Zee' was never an issue for my teachers until later years in High School and post secondary.

I really like your vids! Keep it up.

Thanks a bunch!  We've got a great DayZ song parody coming out soon!  :P

I was a bit disappointed in the Stargate Atlantis Pilot when the Canadian says "Zed" and Jack O'Neill says "What?" Someone replied: "He's Canadian Sir."

Pretty much the rest of the world says Zed. :P