Sign in to follow this  
v00doo

possible hack?

so been playing for a couple of weeks now. got some fairly good gear, food etc. after having played for most of the day decided to hike to the far north of the map well out the way of any towns/buildings etc. then went to bed. logged on in the morning only one person and my self are on awesome. having got a coffee and some toast settled down to day of looting. took one step bang. "you are dead"... hmm bit weird i thought , checked how many players were on just me and one other (maybe he had the same idea as me and logged out there to be safe. so i wait for the re spawn knowing he will be miles away from me so i can be safe and carry on. re spawn comes, quick look around to get my bearings and take one step bang. " you are dead" ok this time im like WTF how can that happen again no way he could move that far in a space of 20 ish seconds. this continued to happen for another two times before i logged off, anyone else had this experience before and is there any anti cheat in place?

It's a teleportation hack. No worries, hackers can't shoot for shit! (hence why they hack)

• Like 3

don't worry about any of the possible idiots coming on here trying to tell you it was dsync ..lol... it was some stupid kid cheating, using one of the thousands of hacks out there!

also, it is not a special "teleporthack". it is a very common cheat with all the typical features, loot and distances, players and distances, godmode, speed and so on ..one of the latest "approved" (cheater lingo) hacks. has all the typical cheat features.

Edited by sterkt

I was playing late last night..alone on the server.  Night time..i was playing with the pistol flashlight I just got. I was shot at about 6 times..hit once. you are right...hackers don't know how to shoot :lol:

Playing at night with your light on makes you a shining beacon of "come shoot me." That said, props for not cranking up the gamma at least.

Playing at night with your light on makes you a shining beacon of "come shoot me." That said, props for not cranking up the gamma at least.

no it doesn't! yes you can see the beacon but it is still very hard to hit the source

Had a situation last night. I was in the school on hardcore and heard someone log in next to me. Was on the third level and he walked in the room and startled me I shot him. I felt bad afterwards but was a reaction kill and was to far off to revive him. He logged out.

so been playing for a couple of weeks now. got some fairly good gear, food etc. after having played for most of the day decided to hike to the far north of the map well out the way of any towns/buildings etc. then went to bed. logged on in the morning only one person and my self are on awesome. having got a coffee and some toast settled down to day of looting. took one step bang. "you are dead"... hmm bit weird i thought , checked how many players were on just me and one other (maybe he had the same idea as me and logged out there to be safe. so i wait for the re spawn knowing he will be miles away from me so i can be safe and carry on. re spawn comes, quick look around to get my bearings and take one step bang. " you are dead" ok this time im like WTF how can that happen again no way he could move that far in a space of 20 ish seconds. this continued to happen for another two times before i logged off, anyone else had this experience before and is there any anti cheat in place?

When it happened to me, I thought what are the bloody chances, one other player on, and just happens to be in smallest town on map where I was. Then I read and it's happened to a lot of people like yourself.

I was playing late last night..alone on the server.  Night time..i was playing with the pistol flashlight I just got. I was shot at about 6 times..hit once. you are right...hackers don't know how to shoot :lol:

If you are alone on the server, how the f* can somebody shot you???

I just saw a hack like that on a Nemesis server. I was eating in the woods, and the freshspawn hacker came right behind me and tried to punch my head. He failed, I took my gun but he disappeared/reappeared and then disappeared again.

Edited by Karakoz