jakdin

DayZ, a video inventory

Hi all,

I don't know if this would be of interest to anyone, but I have started a small video project of recording all the "consumables" in the game. So far I've only got a small portion, of what I hope is a large collection in the end, of the items.

If you would like to view the videos, which are unedited, unscripted, please go here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxBBcQOxuD1qbEgr9T7BKniFMmrMr1u7L

Seems boring. Why are you taking VIDEO'S, when a picture would do. Just seems like an attempt to get a lot of views and get money to me.

• Like 2

Seems boring. Why are you taking VIDEO'S, when a picture would do. Just seems like an attempt to get a lot of views and get money to me.

Seems true, Why aren't you making most comments to people like this so you can have more beans from me?

Doing it simply because I enjoy close ups of the designs and for any like-minded folks.

A lot of views and money do not enter into the equation. Move along.

This is the most sick disfigured thing I've every witnessed. The fact people enjoy watching poor defenseless oranges murdered brutally for absolutely no reason sickens me deeply. 10/10 for story line though. 

He may be onto something Jakdin. Its a question you should ask yourself but phrase differently. "What can I do better with video that cant be done with pictures."

Just food for thought. I often prefer text/photo based tutorials and guides as I can quickly get to the information I need. Much to my dismay there are so many video guides now :/

• Like 1

Yea I mean if you want to get money, start doing DayZ tutorials with video. Dont even try with mainstream games like BF4 or COD cuz there is no audience for that. DayZ tutorials, real gold mines *sarcasm maybe?*