drakenof

Rain or other meteorologic effects

Everything is in the title :) .

Because something related to zombies can't be complete without rain.

It would be nice to see this. However, people cry already when it becomes night time xD

Fog would be interesting, although some people will complain ;)

True.

Rain or fog will be an awesome adding.

Both for the diversity ( standard day and night gets boring after a while ) and realism.

As long as it has some effect on the zombie sounds awesome. Fog would be great as long as it reduces the zombies awareness. Reduced visibility and smell i would imagine. All that water in the air would make it hard for them to track you.

We gotta include this in the mod, it'll make survival just so much more awesome.

Both fog and rain are defaults of Arma 2.

Someone was saying the servers are linked to real-location weather? I doubt that...but yea, more dynamic weather.

Saying that, it is normal for it not to rain for days/weeks at a time.

Both fog and rain are defaults of Arma 2.

Someone was saying the servers are linked to real-location weather? I doubt that...but yea' date=' more dynamic weather.

Saying that, it is normal for it not to rain for days/weeks at a time.

[/quote']

Very true. The sound of rain would be soothing though. The fog is okay, but don't over use it!

Heavy Storms would be pretty cool, and yeah, All weather should have a reduced stats for zombies.

Sick of people complaining about the mod being too hard, and you can't see etc. I would love to be forced to cope with some bad weather and such! Great topic!

Hell yeah! Rain, fog and even a pretty decent lightning flash and thunderclap are already available to this game. It might be difficult syncing the modules between servers though.

Guest Suffocation

I think once the actual game is stable and all the features work etc, then they will start thinking about implementing more visual/cosmetic changes.

It's definitely something that will give the game an even creepier mood in my opinion.

I'd like to see fog implemented as it would make it easier to avoid other survivors during the day and increase the fear factor. I prefer to travel/play at night. It's a bit unnerving but I feel less vulnerable to other survivors... at least the ones without nvgs. Night time fog? God have mercy on our souls.