EvilTigerAce

Things that happen on a daily basis

this game defiantly needs more players like you guys.

Edited by Gunslinger63
  • Like 1

It was a bit funny when you were about to unlock his cuffs, but then his mate asks you if you want a scope, and you just clean forget about the handcuffed guy and leave him to struggle on his own and as you leave the fire station he is still struggling.

• Like 1

It was a bit funny when you were about to unlock his cuffs, but then his mate asks you if you want a scope, and you just clean forget about the handcuffed guy and leave him to struggle on his own and as you leave the fire station he is still struggling.

Hahahah yeah, lol, I didn't realize that, ahahaha, what a fail... :huh: :o

The part with the air control tower, I died that way a while ago.. Exactly when I opened the doors.. And the dude was sitting under the stairs.

Fuck you if that was you.

lol.

The part with the air control tower, I died that way a while ago.. Exactly when I opened the doors.. And the dude was sitting under the stairs.

Fuck you if that was you.

lol.

If that was you:

You fired about 300 rounds at me whilst I was sitting in the tower, and after that you were running / walking around the tower for minutes, so I decided to just kill you. :D (If I remember correctly..)

Oh and I'm sure that I said something like 'oh fucking idiot, idiots always die' :P

Edited by EvilTigerAce