FFWinner

are you guys fucking retarded?

This thread was addressed to the fucking moron who replyed like a bunch of fucktard mindless fanboy to my previous thread. I won't reply again.

to those fanboy' date=' fuck you.

[/quote']

hahahahaha

trololo.jpg

the worst thing I saw was the guy saying how it was like going on to see the guy making a building say it wasn't over. the appropriate example would have been something like this: it's like going to see those guy that opened the building so people could go try it and start telling them what you don't like about it.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

WARNING ... WARNING ... WARNING ... WARNING ... WARNING

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO READ FIRST POST WITH HANGOVER

WARNING ... WARNING ... WARNING ... WARNING ... WARNING

How has nobody rated this thread yet?

*1-stars*

Sheesh Day Z forumers, I expected better of you; it's been 6 pages already.

WOW, another I like to derp post!

So, it's a +1 thread now, cool.

+1

( how this nonsense gets to 6 pages with a thread title like that is beyond me, the mods are pacifists)

Seems like the OP doesn't understand what alpha means.

I agree. Many people use Alpha now to suppress any criticism or suggestion for a fix. Even fewer actually offer any real opinions that are constructive, insightful, or even at the very least, polite. It is a failing of the community at large to accept change or to accept difference of opinion.

However, this thread is exactly what we don't need in this community as well. Reactionary threads against individuals using abusive and confrontational language and vague threats do not sit well with me no matter how justified you feel they are.

Closed.