Thaurus

Operation Nova Diluculo - The Boomstick Authority Server Event (duration 3 weeks, Community, survivors, bandits and hero's needed!)

Sunday the 16th of March - Event Debriefing

I will write a detailed report tommorow but here are already some Juicy details.

• The Boomstick Authority had 14 members in the event.
  • The Boomstick Authority managed to get to their new headquarters and completed all objectives.
  • We did not had any heavy contact utnill we moved into Elektrozavodsk.
  • We have three hours of footage that will be posted on YouTube soon.

KIA

PFC Abolish (Alpha, got killed in the Pub).

SSG Rattlesnake (Fireteamleader Alpha, got killed in the Pub).

Wounded

PFC Az (Alpha, got shot two times unconscious in the Pub).

PVT Bologna (Bravo, got shot unconscious near the church).

PFC Doc (Bravo, got shot and broke his legs at the church).

PVT Nocturnal (Alpha, got shot at the Supermarket).

PFC Smiley (Bravo, got shot unconscious somewhere near hospital and church).

MSG Thaurus (SHQ, got shot unconscious across the street of the Pub in the building with the windows (name anyone?).

All wounded received medical treatment in the field.

14 Bandits Killed (all at Elektrozavodsk)

3x in the Pub.

2x in the Church

2x behind the church.

2x in the Supermarket.

1x next to red building (near eastern well).

1x next to the Hospital.

1x on the school roof.  ($wagless, sorry dude you should have listened to us, we told you (and typed you) to get down and put that music off of global you where a to great threat while we where fighting at the church and pub).

2x on the school roof. 

Survivors helped

1x at east Elektrozavodsk when we just entered the town.

3x at Elektrozavodsk during the fire fights.

Edited by Thaurus

can someone stream this on twitch?

best regards

Matthias

We will not stream while we are fighting........

Ignore that I hadn't seen the server details image.

Am I allowed to hop on and go to elektro and hang around there - without actually joining / having joinde the clan?

Yes you can at your own risk, we will not shoot on sight and if you are not causing trouble and follow the leads then there should not be any problem/

Everyone is free to join in on the server and come to Electro and have some fun with us and help out to keep Elektrozavodsk clear of bandits.

Keep an eye out at this post here you can find more details about the scheduled events and when they take place.

Sounds like one heck of a party!  Wish I could participate.  I definitely wouldn't try to fight against you guys.  Not because I'm scared, but because my character has been alive and through more crap than I could possible explain.  I would be willing to utilize my role as a medic/CLS to assist you guys, but my odds of being able to log in are pretty slim :/

You are more then welcome. feel free to drop in on our teamspeak server tomorow evening the details are in the first post of this thread.

Somehow i did not got the time to add more information to this post, sorry for that!

Whe are having a hard but great time in Elektro, some nights we can maintain the order and help out anyone that is open for that, some nights we have heavy fire fights especially in the North and Eastern part.

Overall we are doing a great job, I lost track of our casualties and the bandits we took down but i can still say we are on the upper hand.

Every night we are helping out those in need, it seems that most of the people on the server (that play there more often) know that the "Blue Berets" (and now UN helmets aswell) is The Boomstick Authority and are sometimes overwhelmed by the numbers they see.

It is good to see that the members are using the things they have learned in Basic Combat Training, the newer recruits are participating in the second draft of the BCT and are getting battle hardened while we stay in Elektrozavodsk.

Next week is the last week with a very nice event on the last day (Sunday the 6th of April) and i will update more information about that event in the upcoming week!

P.S. Thanks for those who are playing or have played on our server so far.