Sign in to follow this  
Prophet4NO1

US114 Kansas, looking for survivors.

Hello. I think I will be making this server my home since the time is offset so far to make it daylight when I get home from work. Since I keep getting my but handed to me and have only managed to find a single gun in the couple days of play, I was hoping to find some fellow survivors to help me out or even bring me into the group. I have TS if that helps, but no skype. I want to try and stay on a single server and not have to hop around.

Thanks in advance.

Hey just wondering what time zone are you in and when do you normally play if its around the same time I might be interested in teaming up.

I think there's a problew with this server, it's stuck on 'waiting for host' I can join other servers fine, anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: nvrmind, the server is down now.

Yup happening to me as well. Also, in sixlauncher, after I click verify, this server disappears. This is my goto server as well. Im User. :D

Hey. I play as Benjamin on US114 Kansas, the server hasn't been updated for about a day, and me and another player really would like to get on again. Please update the server.