Sign in to follow this  
TheSexyGoat

|| Romanian Gypsies || Atlanta 59 || 40 slots ||

The server has a incredible speed, it connects you on the server in less the 30 seconds, guaranteed. The administrators are more likely online at all times, any rulebreakers could be directly reported to me via forum private message.

Stats:

Veteran difficulty

40 slots

No crosshair

No nametags

Third person view enabled

Server based in Atlanta (GMT-5h, accordingly adjusted)

We will, most likely, be getting a Teamspeak server soon that will freely used by players for in-game purposes, which means that you won't be allowed to hang out with your friends there if you're not doing something related to the server.

Server administrators:

[align=right] (In-game name) - (Forum name)

Florida - Florida

SexyGoat - SexyGoat

Vrbsod - Vrbsod

Derosa - N/A

Young - Young

drayzyo - N/A

[/align]

Any of those above could be contacted about admin related issues.

Server rules:

No disconnecting to avoid death (considered exploit by the DayZ dev team.

No server hopping, at all.

No hacking (obviously).

And all the standard rules about DayZ gaming.

DONATIONS

Donations are always appreciated, obviously. The server is pretty good, we've been working our asses off with developing and we're still working to improve the gaming and everything. Those interested on donating for the server (which would be REALLY awesome) can contact either Florida, Vrbsod or SexyGoat. Everything will be dealt with through PMs for security reason. We need to keep the server up and also the TeamSpeak server, which will be up soon.

Donations are always appreciated, obviously. The server is pretty good, we've been working our asses off with developing and we're still working to improve the gaming and everything. Those interested on donating for the server (which would be REALLY

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Quitting to avoid death = ban. If you witness anyone doing it just get some evidence and tell us we'll handle it.

Shame it's a US server... I might hop on sometime anyways tho...

Shame it's a US server... I might hop on sometime anyways tho...

High ping? We don't have ping limiter. I'm from south america and my ping is like 150...

high ping will result in desync, and that will result in me shooting someone but dying 30 seconds later without any apparent reason.

The server is currently suffering a few restarts, just to fix some issues. Should be normal in a few.

I am intrigued. I'll take a look at this as I've been looking for a nice server that has no nametags but does have third person (I like to use it while traveling/crawling). Will kind of miss my tent on my current server but I don't have anything important in there.

Captain Trips in game. Hope to see you there if I decide to stick around!

I am intrigued. I'll take a look at this as I've been looking for a nice server that has no nametags but does have third person (I like to use it while traveling/crawling). Will kind of miss my tent on my current server but I don't have anything important in there.

Captain Trips in game. Hope to see you there if I decide to stick around!

Indeed you will. You can always transfer your tents, that's not considered exploit AFAIK. I hope you like the server, we'll improve alot, trust me.

Young has been removed from admin for locking the server. We're sorry for any inconvenience.