Sign in to follow this  
willhelm

Breaking leggs. crawling, etc

Hey guys, sorry if this thread has been made before but i never found it in the search bar.

I was just wondering if it would be possible, instead of actually just plain old crawling when you break your legg, maybe you could sort of limp?

i'll update this post if i can find a video clip or something similar to what i'm suggesting

Have you ever tried walking on a broken leg ? Most people would pass out because of the pain, hell even crawling around with a broken leg is probably painful too.

Only way to walk around with a broken leg would be with a traction splint.

Edited by K9Alex

Something will be set up. Haven't you noticed the limping animation in steam release video? I think that if you break a leg and put on a splint, you'll limp instead of walking around as if it had magically repaired your leg. It might also be if you get hurt in the legs but didn't break any bones.

Edited by aknar

You defenetly cannot walk with a broken leg only craw but I think the crawling animation with a broken leg should be changed a bit to make it more obvious that you have something broken a you feel pain

I remember the first time I broke my legs.  I thought I had accidentally hit a random button on the keyboard.  Everytime I stood up and went to walk my character would lay back down.  Lmao, those were the dayz.