Sign in to follow this  
lolbroccoli

[Video] Shopping Disaster

I will find you' date=' and I will throw nades all over your base!

[/quote']

dude...harsh.... we could have been reaally nasty and just tank trapped it in, but at least now you got the chance to catch us on the road and take it back, to be fair, it was ours, and you did say sorry for the nade...so i say, apology accepted :D

But you didn't see our tent because of its super mega ultra camouflage ;O Fine, I'll do something else :C Like break my own leg inside your tents, so they'll be full of my blood!

maybe we'll drop you off the van while you're offline later, you can have the pimp wagon

Why not while we're Online? We promise not to shoot you :')

Edit:

Why did the Server just go unstable? :<

Why not while we're Online? We promise not to shoot you :')

Edit:

Why did the Server just go unstable? :<

I had to give it a reboot' date=' then i dunno what happened, i dunno if its the mod but people become unable to get in, get stuck on loading etc, only thing i've found to fix it is give it another quick reboot. Oh sure, i suppose i can trust you i'll just drop the van off over.. *BOOM HEADSHOT*... can imagine it now

[hr']

Dealman... just been told by one of my guys that you got shot.... are you ok?

Yeah, we found a Truck that was friggen stuck, was trying to get it unstuck and some guy with a DMR killed Hex and Justine :/

I got out and hid behind the truck, I did reconnect in an attempt to fix that stupid FPS Bug where your GPU Usage goes up to 99% but your frames get locked at 5-15 FPS.

That sniper did kill me though, I had dropped my AS50 outside the truck in case the truck would decide to go apeshit on me trying to get it unstuck, lol. All I had was an M1911 and I couldn't see the guy.

So whoever that was, kudos for the nice ambush and patience for me to show myself :)

Yeah' date=' we found a Truck that was friggen stuck, was trying to get it unstuck and some guy with a DMR killed Hex and Justine :/

I got out and hid behind the truck, I did reconnect in an attempt to fix that stupid FPS Bug where your GPU Usage goes up to 99% but your frames get locked at 5-15 FPS.

That sniper did kill me though, I had dropped my AS50 outside the truck in case the truck would decide to go apeshit on me trying to get it unstuck, lol. All I had was an M1911 and I couldn't see the guy.

So whoever that was, kudos for the nice ambush and patience for me to show myself :)

[/quote']

Funny thing is... we put the wheels on that earlier, but had no engine, cheers for engine :D you're a pal!

Edit: seems to be unstuck now, we've got it moving before you try and jump us lol

Hex is the one that put it there, he didn't want to at first but me and Justine convinced him since when you repair something the vehicle tends to bounce - so we were hoping that'd work... But no :(

Darnit, hadn't that truck been stuck we would've been all safe and sound :/ Could you at least tell me who sniped us, so I know who to focus on to kill? ;D

Nonetheless t'was a good ambush, now we've both ambushed eachother ;)

Oh, there will be more. I will not stop until I get my AS50 back! :(

Edit:

Assholes putting wire fences all around the firestations :/

Oh' date=' there will be more. I will not stop until I get my AS50 back! :(

[b']Edit:

Assholes putting wire fences all around the firestations :/

lol you mean my as50? that i've now got back? and ye if you see anyone griefing with wire, tell me, they'll get banned i'm not putting up with it but i'm too lazy to start going through logs

lol you mean my as50? that i've now got back? and ye if you see anyone griefing with wire' date=' tell me, they'll get banned i'm not putting up with it but i'm too lazy to start going through logs

[/quote']

I didn't see your name on it :< I'm having a bad time with zombies now, I can't find any weapon and when I do, someone kills me >.<

Look at what you've done! :'<

Edit:

Metalhead mate, what'chyo doing with the server? They're talking about finding another one :( and I want my AS50 back! :D

lol you mean my as50? that i've now got back? and ye if you see anyone griefing with wire' date=' tell me, they'll get banned i'm not putting up with it but i'm too lazy to start going through logs

[/quote']

I didn't see your name on it :< I'm having a bad time with zombies now, I can't find any weapon and when I do, someone kills me >.<

Look at what you've done! :'<

Edit:

Metalhead mate, what'chyo doing with the server? They're talking about finding another one :( and I want my AS50 back! :D

not me man, server is bein a complete dick, keeps rebooting, losing stuff, i've had vehicles disappear and reappear loot disappear, fucking balls

hahaha that's what happens when you roll into town, ditch your truck in the middle of a street, and stand still right next to it

Funny thing is that it wouldn't have happened if we didn't mess around behind the apartments for like 5 minutes doing nothing other than rolling around and stuff like that, lol...

Funny thing is that it wouldn't have happened if we didn't mess around behind the apartments for like 5 minutes doing nothing other than rolling around and stuff like that' date=' lol...

[/quote']

wouuldn't have happened if we hadn't derped when we should have herped