Sign in to follow this  
lolbroccoli

[Video] Shopping Disaster

Hah, now that would've sucked xD

So did all of you die then :p

lol yea, got all of us, 2 guys one with a nade, tbh i take my hat off to em, was a well placed nade, took all for of us and our jeep, i was just in shock, we'd just found 2 fals and an as50 and a bizon at a crash site and we lost the lot lol. lost my coyote backpack as well, told the guys using admin chat it was well played, i dunno if they were bandits or whether they saw a jeep and 4 guys pretty heavily armed get out and thought oh shit if they come in here..... lol

We were 3 guys there, I tossed the nade... I am surprised myself how well the grenade hit! We're not necessarily bandits, I'm the one with most Murders, dunno about bandit kills.

And I don't kill other players just for the hell of it. But we had just lost a Huey and were desperately looking for a more stable server and/or a car. And we found both, lol.

We were literally proning around behind the apartments messing around and we heard a car just outside and were like "Oh... shit a car guys O_O"

Am also surprised that guy in the back survived my grenade, the hell? >.<

We were 3 guys there' date=' I tossed the nade... I am surprised myself how well the grenade hit! We're not necessarily bandits, I'm the one with most Murders, dunno about bandit kills.

And I don't kill other players just for the hell of it. But we had just lost a Huey and were desperately looking for a more stable server and/or a car. And we found both, lol.

We were literally proning around behind the apartments messing around and we heard a car just outside and were like "Oh... shit a car guys O_O"

[/quote']

lol funny thing is, i said to the guys... i bet they killed litterally due to the fact they were like, aaah shit a car...... who survived? i thought all 4 died? i know one of our guys who came running outta the shop got knocked unconscious dunno what happened to him though, i took that as my chance to have a breather... one down side to this game... bathroom breaks lol

we're not bandits tbh we like helping people out, not sure i'm glad we helped this time though :p would have invited you to join us on our quest for loot but.... after nading us i dunno if i'd trust it to not happen again :p

We were 3 guys there' date=' I tossed the nade... I am surprised myself how well the grenade hit! We're not necessarily bandits, I'm the one with most Murders, dunno about bandit kills.

[/quote']

lol funny thing is, i said to the guys... i bet they killed litterally due to the fact they were like, aaah shit a car...... who survived? i thought all 4 died? i know one of our guys who came running outta the shop got knocked unconscious dunno what happened to him though, i took that as my chance to have a breather... one down side to this game... bathroom breaks lol

we're not bandits tbh we like helping people out, not sure i'm glad we helped this time though :p would have invited you to join us on our quest for loot but.... after nading us i dunno if i'd trust it to not happen again :p

Well... Gotta have SOME rivalry for it to be fun, mind you, we do not just gun down newly spawned players and such. And we read the server rules.

You be the good guys, we be the bad guys.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

servers only been up since Saturday, dunno if helo's spawn on the server or not or if we've got to add a tag or if they're even allowed at the moment, would be nice to have the though, would make finding you a lot easier :P

Or we could settle this with 4 vs 4 Hatchet/Crowbar >;P Naw, but we're usually friendly as well. Kind of.

I mean, I want to be friendly - but it's so hard to be friendly in DayZ because you will get shot on spot, and if not, they'll shoot you after appearing to be friendly for a while. And you get especially paranoid when you've got some good equipment, which was probably why we took you guys down :P

The guy was sitting in the back of the truck, and got out after the grenade went off, not sure if he got out because he actually died - might have been the case.

We'll keep our eyes open for a Helicopter ;)

lol its funny, if you guys had identified as friendly we'd have just been like, ah kwl, i normally offer spare guns and ammo off to people, had a bus, ended up picking up a load of randoms who were getting chased and dropping em off somewhere decent. Dunno whats happened on the server today but we had a GAZ with about 6 jerry cans in it... its now empty, and all the fuel is gone..... as in the tank itself is empty too.... god damn game, lost an m24 over night as well. I'm more than happy to go 4 on 4 with the crowbars/hatchets, winner takes the loot ,we'll have to bring something worth making the deal over

You did save it, right? :c

Edit:

About the truck, come and get it ;)

You did save it' date=' right? :c

[b']Edit:

About the truck, come and get it ;)

Yup save it everytime we put something in em, and i would come for the truck but i haven't a clue where it is :(

Oh, we had that happen to our Military Offroad once, but we didn't lose the stuff in it - we lost it entirely due to a server crash/restart and we had saved it just before it happened :(

It was never to be found.

lol you were a little bit lucky we were in that PoS van today, we were loaded up with some nice new shiny hardware ;D we'll find you eventually, i'm thinkin your probably headed over to NW seeing as one of your guys died, guessing zombeh attack.

are there any other military off roads on the map?

Oh yeah? ;) We're loaded with some nice hardware as well :) We were talking about pulling over and taking you guys out, but we'll play nice for a bit :D

You guys do look pimp in that van though, lol.

Edit:

The guy died because he was going to show a friend how the game works :P Our paths shall cross again.

Edit2:

As far as I know there's only one Military Offroad per map, but there is a UAZ which is pretty much the same as the Military Offroad, just not as badass :)

We're soooooorrrryyyyy ;D

no.... we're soooorrrryyyyy ;D hex should be more careful lawl.. Tag you're it

Oh yeah? ;) We're loaded with some nice hardware as well :) We were talking about pulling over and taking you guys out' date=' but we'll play nice for a bit :D

You guys do look pimp in that van though, lol.

[b']Edit:

The guy died because he was going to show a friend how the game works :P Our paths shall cross again.

Edit2:

As far as I know there's only one Military Offroad per map, but there is a UAZ which is pretty much the same as the Military Offroad, just not as badass :)

We found a UAZ, we kinda had it shot at and it went bye bye, oh well

Did you guys find our Offroad? Or did it just magically disappear like on the other server? :/

mother-of-god.jpg

How the hellsicles :( No way you could've caught up with us long enough to even get the slightest idea where it was D:

Now it's war! :D

mother-of-god.jpg

How the hellsicles :( No way you could've caught up with us long enough to even get the slightest idea where it was D:

Now it's war! :D

weren't us that caught you man, we had another dude heading over from base to try and help the chase lol, we made a few friends, i guess it doesn't always suck being the good guy, i suppose my don't shoot on sight policy is good sometimes... apart from when i get naded and my jeep stolen and my guns stolen, and i lose a ghillie suit :( Loving me some ghillie's now though ;D

I will find you' date=' and I will throw nades all over your base!

[/quote']

dude...harsh.... we could have been reaally nasty and just tank trapped it in, but at least now you got the chance to catch us on the road and take it back, to be fair, it was ours, and you did say sorry for the nade...so i say, apology accepted :D

I will find you' date=' and I will throw nades all over your base!

[/quote']

dude...harsh.... we could have been reaally nasty and just tank trapped it in, but at least now you got the chance to catch us on the road and take it back, to be fair, it was ours, and you did say sorry for the nade...so i say, apology accepted :D

But you didn't see our tent because of its super mega ultra camouflage ;O Fine, I'll do something else :C Like break my own leg inside your tents, so they'll be full of my blood!