Sign in to follow this  
DeEz (DayZ)

Item hacker on NL4

So I was travelling up to Solnichy, when I managed to find a military truck absolutely FULL of all kinds of military weapons (DMRs and some silenced rifle that I am not sure is even able to spawn in DayZ). Nevertheless, I took up position near the vehicle and managed to snipe two of its owners (by the name of Dima and his friend barstarzzz). I thought I had found the jackpot and I was waiting for my friends to get on.

Soon "Dima" returned, TWICE within a timeframe of around 10-15 mins, loaded with a coyote backpack (that's right) a DMR, and a silenced rifle (and all tools currently available). I know this because I managed to kill him twice as he was trying to hijack one of the vehicles (there was a bus and a tractor there too). I understood that it is absolutely impossible to get ahold of that gear in such a small timeframe, and I soon realized this must be some sort of hack. I looked it up and I think these guys were using a script similar to the one in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uRfMbjMdMw). This happened around 00:00 to 00:30 (GMT+1).

I am currently equipped with their equipment (DMR and revolver only, I dropped the silenced rifle in fear of a ban). Should I drop everything that they spawned, or is it okay if I hold on to it?

Edit: I should also add that when I killed them, it registered as friendly fire.

I'd drop everything they spawned. Screenshots of corpses with loot on them etc would also help in reporting in future.

Edit: I should also add that when I killed them, it registered as friendly fire.

i think that's a bug. when they die because of friendly fire they can relog and be a little further back from where they last were and died.