Sign in to follow this  
AbusivePoptart

Dayz Epoch Panthera group recruitment!

Hello! I'm Tucker me and my friend Adam have been playing Dayz since the beginning. We have been playing Epoch for awhile now and we want more players to join us! We play as hero's so no KOS or stealing we only shoot unless shot at or we have no option.We use Skype to communicate we will not use Teamspeak it doesn't work good for us and you have to own a mic.

We will need to know some stuff about you please reply with this filled out.

*will need your skype to communicate* Skype:

How well do you know the mechanics of Epoch: 

how well can you fly a heli:

what type of gun do you prefer:

what do you do when you see another player:

**UPDATE** If  you get a request on Skype from hackingcreation IE: Tucker it's me replying to your request!

Edited by AbusivePoptart
  • Like 1

Epoch Knowledge: I'm normally a lone wolf so i'm not very experienced with the base building mechanics but I know the selling mechanics well.

Heli skills: Decent but not a precision lander

Preffered Gun: M14 Aim or M249 SAW.

What do i do when i see a player: If he's unarmed I ask him to leave the area and if he's armed I ask him if he's friendly or to drop his gun and let me speak to him ( not robbing him )

I'd would love to join you in your efforts since I recently came back to epoch but can't play it with anyone :/.

Epoch Knowledge: I'm normally a lone wolf so i'm not very experienced with the base building mechanics but I know the selling mechanics well.

Heli skills: Decent but not a precision lander

Preffered Gun: M14 Aim or M249 SAW.

What do i do when i see a player: If he's unarmed I ask him to leave the area and if he's armed I ask him if he's friendly or to drop his gun and let me speak to him ( not robbing him )

I'd would love to join you in your efforts since I recently came back to epoch but can't play it with anyone :/.

I send you a request on Skype. 

*will need your skype to communicate* Skype: pitch.matt11

How well do you know the mechanics of Epoch: I have been playing Epoch since April 2013. I'm a very efficient builder and I have knowledge of very good base locations that are hard to find.

how well can you fly a heli: I'm definitely not comfortable about doing fancy flips with helis (yet), but I can definitely get to Point A to Point B with no problems. I can also squeeze helis into tight locations pretty well.

what type of gun do you prefer: I'm definitely about the mk17 SD sniper (if the server has them), otherwise I'm used to shooting with a SVD. Close-Quarters-Wise I LOVE the AKM.

what do you do when you see another player: It depends on the situation. If I see them unarmed or not hostile, I'll go up to them and tell them I'm friendly and hopefully that person would do the same. I actually met a lot of Dayz friends that way. If I have valuable things or the guy is hostile and has a dangerous weapon, I usually try to avoid them and leave the area, until I'm getting shot at of course.

I hope you guys will consider me for recruitment, unfortunately all of my friends moved on to other games or standalone. Hope to see you ingame!

Edited by Pitch11
  • Like 1

How well do you know the mechanics of Epoch: I haven't played much Epoch, but I'd like to learn more about it.

how well can you fly a heli: I can fly a helicopter decently, but I'm not the best.

what type of gun do you prefer: I prefer the snipers, such as the AS50 or DMR

what do you do when you see another player: I check for a weapon, if he's unarmed i let them go, if they're armed and close I try to get them to drop they're weapon and such, if they're far away I try to hide and/or get out of the area before he sees me.

*will need your skype to communicate* Skype: pitch.matt11

How well do you know the mechanics of Epoch: I have been playing Epoch since April 2013. I'm a very efficient builder and I have knowledge of very good base locations that are hard to find.

how well can you fly a heli: I'm definitely not comfortable about doing fancy flips with helis (yet), but I can definitely get to Point A to Point B with no problems. I can also squeeze helis into tight locations pretty well.

what type of gun do you prefer: I'm definitely about the mk17 SD sniper (if the server has them), otherwise I'm used to shooting with a SVD. Close-Quarters-Wise I LOVE the AKM.

what do you do when you see another player: It depends on the situation. If I see them unarmed or not hostile, I'll go up to them and tell them I'm friendly and hopefully that person would do the same. I actually met a lot of Dayz friends that way. If I have valuable things or the guy is hostile and has a dangerous weapon, I usually try to avoid them and leave the area, until I'm getting shot at of course.

I hope you guys will consider me for recruitment, unfortunately all of my friends moved on to other games or standalone. Hope to see you ingame!

I send you a request on Skype.

Edited by AbusivePoptart

How well do you know the mechanics of Epoch: I haven't played much Epoch, but I'd like to learn more about it.

how well can you fly a heli: I can fly a helicopter decently, but I'm not the best.

what type of gun do you prefer: I prefer the snipers, such as the AS50 or DMR

what do you do when you see another player: I check for a weapon, if he's unarmed i let them go, if they're armed and close I try to get them to drop they're weapon and such, if they're far away I try to hide and/or get out of the area before he sees me.

I sent you a request on Skype

how well do you know the mechanic's of dayz epoch: played a bit all own my own  

how well can you fly a heli: never tried to fly it

what type of gun do you prefer with: L85A2 ,m240 saw, any snipers

what do you do if you see another player: if he's unarmed or new if I can spare supplies I will give him some stuff  if he is armed I will try to stay out of sight but sometimes see if he is a friendly player 

How well do you know the mechanics of Epoch: I've been playing Epoch for four months now. I used to play alone, but I managed to build some bases so I know how to get money and build.

how well can you fly a heli: I can fly it well enough, but I'm not any special at this.

what type of gun do you prefer: Light Machine Guns

what do you do when you see another player: Basically I try to avoid players. If it's impossible, I ask them to drop weapons and if they don't... well... then there's not much of a choice.

how well do you know the mechanic's of dayz epoch: played a bit all own my own  

how well can you fly a heli: never tried to fly it

what type of gun do you prefer with: L85A2 ,m240 saw, any snipers

what do you do if you see another player: if he's unarmed or new if I can spare supplies I will give him some stuff  if he is armed I will try to stay out of sight but sometimes see if he is a friendly player 

I sent you a request on Skype. Also what is your age you didn't put it in the application.

Edited by AbusivePoptart

How well do you know the mechanics of Epoch: I've been playing Epoch for four months now. I used to play alone, but I managed to build some bases so I know how to get money and build.

how well can you fly a heli: I can fly it well enough, but I'm not any special at this.

what type of gun do you prefer: Light Machine Guns

what do you do when you see another player: Basically I try to avoid players. If it's impossible, I ask them to drop weapons and if they don't... well... then there's not much of a choice.

I sent you a  request on Skype.