Addex (DayZ)

Car Customization what i think should be in it (Further in development)

Hello, ive been thinking about this for a while, and what they should add in future for vechicles, i was thinking about finding a car from e.g balota and collecting its parts, or just finding a vechicle that can be used instantly, being able to put locks in them, attach guns, machetes ( for damaging players) bulletproof windows/ doors, basically making out of a terrible car, a tank pretty much, making, customizing your car with more seats, specific engines and attaching guns like in the military vehicles in real life, ive never played the mod so i dont know if this is in the other dayz but im pretty sure it isnt, also transporting players lets say in the back of the vehicle, the storage part, so if they are prone and lets say someone is shooting the car and they are taking heavy fire, the person at the back could crouch look out through window and start firing back at them, or attaching a m4 or light machiene gun (if they add one in future) to the cars to protect them selves. It's what ive been thinking for a while and should be worth talking about, because im looking towards base building, and vehicles the most in this game. Thanks for reading this.

Your ideas are everywhere. I dont know about most of this. But the bulletproof glass should be in it imo. As long as it only take like 10 shots depending on the weapon. And is EXTREMELY rare too.

• Like 1