Sign in to follow this  
chrome98

looking for a decent leader! **[READ]**

looking for a decent guy who is 16+ to start a clan/group with on dayz mod, i was hoping to create a greatly skilled group with around 6-7 players at most, must have a mic and have knowledge of the game & must know how to lead this group to extreme survival! ;]

if you are interested in leading this clan with me message me on steam below or reply here, no time wasters please!

steam - chrisrogers1998

hey, so iv been trying to start somthing that sounds exactly like what your looking for. atm I have rougly 3 people A server that has offerd the clan a home and us a private room on a ts3 server. but as i am only 1 person i too am looking for someone who can help me get this goin a little faster. i can give you my steam but i wont be home untill sunday around 2pm but i am on all day durring the week. if you want to talk durring the weekend or if you have questions feel free to msg me on the fourm or you can e-mail me and ill get it on my cell.

STEAM: Killer Canuck

E-MAIL: micheal.mills@live.com

this is my clan post if you want to look at what im looking for.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/178547-dayz-saepoch-starting-a-brand-new-clan-from-the-feet-up/

• Like 1