Sign in to follow this  
dillonblunts

Starting a small gang

Im tired of getting killed by other players, and im sure some of you are too. It wouldnt happen if we were the ones running the show. controlling a city.

Im talking about taking and holding a nice section of either elektro or cherno, and not giving it up. farming the crap out of it, and not getting killed for being alone in the city.

just hit me up on here, im on pretty frequently, but i work midnights and sleep in the afternoon so im usually online between 7 am and 4 pm central time (all night on tuesdays usually)

also my steam i believe is dillonmackenzie though im not sure and not even sure how steam communication works

ill join up aswell, been looking for a group to play with

i do not have skype, and im afraid if i get it and run it while playing ill lag even more. but like i said ill be on around 7 am central time tomorrow morning pm me maybe we could use mumble or something like that or i could try skype. and we dont really have to hold elektro or cherno we could just hold a building or two.

ive got mumble, which servers do you usually play on?

How about this: You guys grab your lifes, run to the woods, in this process anyone who is able to grabs a gun (maybe at balota), you guys meet up at a silent place and move further to one of the small inner cities with a supermarket. You raid the supermarket for food, drinks and backpacks and any weapons you might get a hold of. Avoiding any encounters.

From that point on, with a decent team and voice comms, your chances have increased tenfold.

How about this: You guys grab your lifes' date=' run to the woods, in this process anyone who is able to grabs a gun (maybe at balota), you guys meet up at a silent place and move further to one of the small inner cities with a supermarket. You raid the supermarket for food, drinks and backpacks and any weapons you might get a hold of. Avoiding any encounters.

From that point on, with a decent team and voice comms, your chances have increased tenfold.

[/quote']

thats good advice instead of dieing to the bandits who are well equipped at cherno instead get well equipped kill them and then rinse repeat

well of course we will need to get geared first. shouldnt be hard if we can all find a few guns and some ammo each, then meet up and roll together. have a person or two loot stuff while the others watch his back from a little ways away, if need be grab his gear if and when a bandit comes through.

in all serious-ness though im about to be on, im gonna download skype and post my name on here

so we had a pretty nice group going today played with the same dudes for about 11 hours.

alot more fun with a group.