Sign in to follow this  
Glasklart

Game crashing as soon I enter a server.

^Pretty much the title.

Everytime I join a server, the game crashes, giving me the response "DayZ has stopped answering". Been trying different servers, same issue on all of them. I played for an hour this morning when I sudden got a game crash. After this it has kept on crashing. Also tried mixing with the game settings. No luck so far :/ 

Any ideas?

^Pretty much the title.

Everytime I join a server, the game crashes, giving me the response "DayZ has stopped answering". Been trying different servers, same issue on all of them. I played for an hour this morning when I sudden got a game crash. After this it has kept on crashing. Also tried mixing with the game settings. No luck so far :/ 

Any ideas?

You may be overheating man. Try turning graphics settings down lower than you normally would & see if that helps. I had the same issue from time to time until I finally found the "right" graphics setting that my PC could handle. I would turn settings down, & slowly keep bumping them up accordingly once you're stable. Hope this helps.

You may be overheating man. Try turning graphics settings down lower than you normally would & see if that helps. I had the same issue from time to time until I finally found the "right" graphics setting that my PC could handle. I would turn settings down, & slowly keep bumping them up accordingly once you're stable. Hope this helps.

What I was expecting too first, but how ever I've tried to play on Very Low. Same issues sadly. Guess I gotta reinstall the game and hope for the best. :)

edit:

Reinstalling the game seemed to have worked.

Edited by Glasklart

What I was expecting too first, but how ever I've tried to play on Very Low. Same issues sadly. Guess I gotta reinstall the game and hope for the best. :)

edit:

Reinstalling the game seemed to have worked.

Glad to hear it :D