Sign in to follow this  
speca

Fight for Elektro! (Need Feedback!)

Here's my 2nd DayZ video! I thought it was alright, would adore some feedback from you guys however. I'll put an overview of the video down below. The video was more roughly edited this time, my After Effects was broken so i had to use Sony Vegas. The recording itself was also unprepared, i started recording as soon as i saw these guys. 

My group dies in a firefight, i'm the only soul survivor. I have to hold out and stop people from getting their gear, out of no where from the other side of Elektro a group of 6 emerge and i engage them, sadly i didn't record this part, only 5 minutes into the fight and the rest of the engagement. In total i kill something like 8 people, there are a lot of cuts in this video as the raw footage is about 50 minutes, plus there was a lot of stuff happening in the background.

Would love to see what you guys think, if you could comment on the video as well that'll be even better, anyway i hope you guys enjoyed the video, thanks for your time also. 

Video Link - 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smGVGs1G8c0&feature=youtu.be

just another 15 minutes video of camping a crane using the 3p for cornerspotting...... wow how cool :rolleyes:

ohh u finally get off of the crane... because u fall down...  lol...

thats all? camping in electro?! :huh: no beans sir <_<

this map iss bigger than one damnit town...

my2 cent.. ty

Edited by quantum2k6
  • Like 1

just another 15 minutes video of camping a crane using the 3p for cornerspotting...... wow how cool :rolleyes:

my2 cent.. ty

Never really seen much action out of elektro in the SA, i mean theres some along the coast but aside from that..

Never really seen much action out of elektro in the SA, i mean theres some along the coast but aside from that..

because alot of players dont care for the north regions... they just want to pvp in a small area... all they want is spawn near electro -> get a gun -> try to kill someone for gear and so on...

feels more like BF or CoD if i search youtube.. thousands of "THE fight of Electro"... Ulimativ Electrosnipercombo"... "trolling players @ electro" videos are out there...

i know its not much to do... but sry this is a beta u all play it like its released...

and finnaly to be constructiv ;)

try shadowplay if u have a nvidia card... roxx like hell with the shadowrecord function... u can everytime save the last 10 minutes of playing after the action happend!

Edited by quantum2k6

because alot of players dont care for the north regions... they just want to pvp in a small area... all they want is spawn near electro -> get a gun -> try to kill someone for gear and so on...

feels more like BF or CoD if i search youtube.. thousands of "THE fight of Electro"... Ulimativ Electrosnipercombo"... "trolling players @ electro" videos are out there...

i know its not much to do... but sry this is a beta u all play it like its released...

and finnaly to be constructiv ;)

try shadowplay if u have a nvidia card... roxx like hell with the shadowrecord function... u can everytime save the last 10 minutes of playing after the action happend!

Yea, i used to go up north all the time in the mod. Thanks for the feedback too, i'll check it out. I was thinking about using the shadowplay, will give me a few extra frames too instead of using a heavy recording program. Once they add vehicles into DayZ i think people will explore more to the North and the action will be up there. 

my2 cent.. ty

No wrong way to play a bandit.

My 2cents

I enjoyed it.  Have to say your enunciation wasn't very clear. 

I enjoyed it.  Have to say your enunciation wasn't very clear. 

Yea sorry about that, i was sick at the time and rather tired, didn't know what i was saying or doing for the most part of this video.