Sign in to follow this  
Jay Jay

looking for a clan

i am looking for a clan that primary plays dayz:sa. i have a mic and know the map enough to get around. i am looking for a clan that just want to have fun and survive. i also play in PST.

Uhh I need a group to play with also. But they'd have to be fine with shooting players on a regular basis. Not exactly banditing but just to get nice gear.

Edited by soulsil11

guild of mute assassins might be the clan for y'all. we are a mixed hero bandit clan. i myself play as a hero but like running with a bandit because you never know when you need the help.

www.guildofmuteassassins.enjin.com

we currently have a small SA group, 3 or 4 but are looking to grow toughs numbers. we also have a nice dayzmod group as well. we have TS3 server, two dayz mod servers, once SA gears up more we will be adding a SA server to the list and if you every get tried of dayz for a day we always have someone playing arma 2 wasteland, rust and may other games.

guild of mute assassins might be the clan for y'all. we are a mixed hero bandit clan. i myself play as a hero but like running with a bandit because you never know when you need the help.

www.guildofmuteassassins.enjin.com

we currently have a small SA group, 3 or 4 but are looking to grow toughs numbers. we also have a nice dayzmod group as well. we have TS3 server, two dayz mod servers, once SA gears up more we will be adding a SA server to the list and if you every get tried of dayz for a day we always have someone playing arma 2 wasteland, rust and may other games.

hmmm I'm interested but, do you guys run on just public servers or do you only use your own? I looked at your server list on your site and it was just two for older dayz mod. Also where abouts are your members based? Just so we don't run into to many latency issues.