Sign in to follow this  
knucklesMad@1.7.1

Really annoying problem

Ok so i was raiding an industrial area looking for car parts and then i found in a little shed, TWO car wheels, i was very excited so i started to make space in my inventory when all of a sudden.

waiting for response 5...10...15...20...25...30...35

the server crashed and restarted, i thought ok no problem ill get back in when it comes up to grab those wheels so i can finally get a car running.

but when i get back into the server the items i dropped to make space for the wheels were gone and so were both the wheels. :(

Aww man that sucks. I've had similar happening to me a few times while looting the airfields but something I've noticed every time is that I spawn bleeding for no reason and it's fairly annoying as I'm running out of bandages...

At least you haven't taken one of those magical "spawn swims" a mile into the ocean.

Its verys fun to swim to the shore for an hour to find out you have completely NOTHING on you.

At least you haven't taken one of those magical "spawn swims" a mile into the ocean.

Its verys fun to swim to the shore for an hour to find out you have completely NOTHING on you.

i heard thats something to do with wearing camo. wierd