The amount of of buildings that players have barricaded is pretty ridiculous either in the main cities or in the airfield.

People block up e.g. the barracks, hangers, firestations with the aim of being a complete jackass or so they can server hop theres no others reason and its getting very irritating not being able to get any of the good equipment because the buldings are blocked.

Anyway could there in the future be some sort of wire cutter item so we can cut through them or something thanks.

Find a toolbox and remove them. Unless they are located at spots that specificly block removal, the central stake on the wire get as close as possible and scroll should bring up remove option. I generally remove every block I come across if its safe to do so, especially on my home servers.

The amount of of buildings that players have barricaded is pretty ridiculous either in the main cities or in the airfield.

People block up e.g. the barracks' date=' hangers, firestations with the aim of being a complete jackass or so they can server hop theres no others reason and its getting very irritating not being able to get any of the good equipment because the buldings are blocked.

Anyway could there in the future be some sort of wire cutter item so we can cut through them or something thanks.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure you can do that with tool-kits?

but they are super rare spawns...

I wish you where able to get over the wire though, either it taking about a minute or so to manoeuvre over it (making lots of noise, so anyone there will realise keeping the defence factor) or you taking a fair bit of bleed damage.

I am seriously frustrated as well, plus random bottle necks when running from a horde of zombies will be barricaded and it's hugely annoying :dodgy:

Toolbox

Love it, comes to the forums to complain before he even knows the mechanics of how they work.

Oh toolbox luckily i do have one thanks for that my frustration is slightly less.

As everyone else stated you can use the toolbox but it's still annoying and the amount of buildings with this shit is starting to become a bit ridiculous. Everytime my group passes by barricades we make an effort to take them down.

Love it' date=' comes to the forums to complain before he even knows the mechanics of how they work.

[/quote']

Well 100 hours+ into the game and ive only found out now that toolboxes remove barricades which is pretty amusing i guess.

Love it' date=' comes to the forums to complain before he even knows the mechanics of how they work.

[/quote']

Well 100 hours+ into the game and ive only found out now that toolboxes remove barricades which is pretty amusing i guess.

I played 10hrs until i noticed I actually could open my backpack

I'm really starting to get sick of people doing this on my server. I mean, every fire station & ATC tower, every church and sandbagging the tents at Starry. We remove them - but it seems that they just return after a restart.

[/quote']

How did you survive 10 hours without opening your backpack?

My group has found one Toolbox in my in-game play time of about 73 hours. So the ratio spawn rate of toolboxes to wire fence and other crap makes it so it's a lot easier to just put this shit up then take it down. Not to mention that taking them down is no easy task either.

Theres no reason to put them up in the first place really other than to be really annoying.

[/quote']

Some of the mechanics are retarded - not understanding the degree of their retardedness is pretty excusable.

[/quote']

Some of the mechanics are retarded - not understanding the degree of their retardedness is pretty excusable.

Not understanding is fine, not using the resources available to you, such as the Wiki or any one of the tons of guides, youtube videos, etc, before you create a thread and suggest something (outside of the suggestions forum nonetheless), isn't.

[/quote']

Not understanding is fine, not using the resources available to you, such as the Wiki or any one of the tons of guides, youtube videos, etc, before you create a thread and suggest something (outside of the suggestions forum nonetheless), isn't.

I do use the wiki and youtube etc. Its just in my anger i posted on the forums without thinking to look anywhere else so apologies if it annoys you at all.

[/quote']

How did you survive 10 hours without opening your backpack?

Who said anything about me surviving? lol

It's okay, thanks to preserving our character across all servers, we can simply meta-game around any intended game mechanics and restrictions.

Why bother finding a toolbox, you could just server-hop to a world where these obstacles don't exist?

My group has found one Toolbox in my in-game play time of about 73 hours. So the ratio spawn rate of toolboxes to wire fence and other crap makes it so it's a lot easier to just put this shit up then take it down. Not to mention that taking them down is no easy task either.

You must not have been looting industrial buildings. (or you have terrible luck)

I've only owned the game for 5 days, and I've found toolboxes on 3 of my characters. (probably around 6 toolboxes total, if you count the extras that I couldn't pick up)