This is a thread for any bandits that you have across in your DayZ (lol get it?) So if you see them you'll know to stay well away from them. Now they may just change their name but meh. Maybe they won't see this thread.

Just post below what their name was, what server you encountered them on and what circumstances they killed you under.

Vienna Johnson - Seattle 108 - Spawned at balota airstrip military base - got shot at, wrote in DC multiple times that I was friendly, wasn't going to harm them even if I could as well as for them not to shoot. They replied "NOT MATTER" and "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?". They then proceeded to manoeuvre into a position where they could kill me. Yes, there was a second person but I never saw the name.

Together we can build this list and protect ourselves against ruthless bandits!

Coyote- US 131 Gunned me down on sight even though i announced friendly 4 times

Whole of [83rd] - EU72 - bandit group i used to belong to until i turned to survivor again :)

this is funny as hell! since I change my name all the time :D

not that I am particularly evil but still! this is a complete and utter waist of your time!

Coyote- US 131 Gunned me down on sight even though i announced friendly 4 times

Whole of [83rd] - EU72 - bandit group i used to belong to until i turned to survivor again :)

LOL I think you may have been looking at his backpack there friend..

Hahaha You are Pathetic Lewis, you bring a ton of unkown people to the Camp we had, you waste a shitton of ammo and YOU are wondering why we kicked you out?

And even less to say you Stole a vehicle when completly NOONE was on.

PS: Your aim is not the best, just saying you managed to waste 15 stanag mags in 2 days.

Hey, this thread is for people to declare bandits in, not for some clan squabble.

Had a guy shoot me in the back the other night after I offered medical assistance. We sat inside one of the Cherno hospitals, he asked me if I needed ammo and how much I had, then asked if I needed blood and how much I had. He then turned around as I was on the ground and started shooting me with his dinky Makarov. I ran off and eventually got taken down by zombies, which he tried to take my gear after but a friend that was with me ran over and axed him to death :)

Didn't get a name but... yeah... some people.

Hey' date=' this thread is for people to declare bandits in, not for some clan squabble.

[/quote']

So its to declare bandits, but if someone comes and just blames people and they get tagged as bandits without even being able to explain what happend.

Hey' date=' this thread is for people to declare bandits in, not for some clan squabble.

[/quote']

So its to declare bandits, but if someone comes and just blames people and they get tagged as bandits without even being able to explain what happend.

It only means to stay well away from them, which tbh, I think anyone would stay away from a large clan with a truck.

Mmm wil do. Thanks. So are your clan bandits or not?

nocturnal - Ire2 (I think) - Will go out of his way to kill you if you kill him. At the power station in Elektro me and my two friends scouted around. We saw him walking along and we shat our pants because he was making his way towards me. My friend on the roof shot and killed him. Me and another friend went into the fire station and looted it. The guy came back within 10 minutes, killed my friend with another ak-47. We presumed he had hacked or got really lucky to find the same gun. I ran to the top floor and waited for him to come, shot him with my revolver but he sprayed me. My friend on the roof then headshotted him. Myself and nocturnal were thus dead. I spawned in elektro and picked up a few zombies, went to the other fire station and nocturnal was on the bottom floor with a revolver. He chase me for a minute trying to kill md and eventually did, not even bothering to shoot the zombies chasing him. He then came back to the powerstation and ran up the top floor looted our bodies, killed my friend again and disconnected.

Basically, he's fine being a bandit when he's killing you and getting your stuff but as soon as he gets killed he has a vengeance and disconnects. Needs sorting.

No we are not, We tend to help people but have simple rules.

If the players cause a threat OR they come to close to our objective (Which is rare)

I met a guy in cherno who said he needed a gun so I directed to a lee enfield that had a lot of ammo around it. I stayed around the same area and he came back to me and shot me with the very enfield I directed him towards. His name was carl, but there's probably plenty of people with the same name. I can't remember the server.

Watch out for that mud guy, likes to play on dallas 44. He was running after me (I was unarmed) with a hatchet singing phycho killer and brutally murdered me despite my cries for mercy.