valtsuh

loots damage in backbags or clothes

If someone shot you on backbag all your stuff breaks it is unrealistic cuz all stuff wouldnt brake in real life.
so i think it would be better if someone shots you on backbag it just randomly makes 1-3 items to become ruined.

lol :D i guess your upset then that you shot someone in the back and couldnt loot them as you would of liked then. Also if it was a sawn-off too square in the back, it would destroy virtually everything. Funny post though man. 

Shots to the torso also damage your backpack and the items it contains, because it's worn on the torso.

Not everything is ruined unless enough damage has been absorbed by all the items to effectively ruin them all. Each item has damage values that it can absorb, upon reaching zero it is ruined.

lol :D i guess your upset then that you shot someone in the back and couldnt loot them as you would of liked then. Also if it was a sawn-off too square in the back, it would destroy virtually everything. Funny post though man. 

you are right 

The damage system is probably unfinished as of now.

You can get shot 1x in the chest which can result into:

ruined tactical vest and items in it

ruined jacket and stuff in it

and some of your stuff in backpack can get ruined too.

1 shot should not do this except if it was .50 cal or RPG  B)

1 shot should not do this except if it was .50 cal or RPG   B)

Not even a .50 cal would ruin all this stuff with a single shot.

Just start to load up empty space with ballistic helmets, will mitigate ruining items but not containers ;p