ginger922

dayz SA/epoch| starting a brand new clan from the feet up.

-==UAS==-

COME AND PLAY

dayZ epoch Server IP & Port: (176.31.103.99:2302)

Team Speak3 is same as IP: (176.31.103.99)

Steam name:UAS | Killer (subject to change)

Hey guys, I'm starting a new clan/group for dayZ.-=UAS=- is here for you if your tired of joining groups of a lot of people and feeling like your kinda left out not knowing people or just groups that seem to not be very orginized then this is the group for you. At the moment there is 4 people in this group but i want to make this bigger.

PLANS:

would like to try to get people on at least every other day to do some gaming. make a video or two, do some live streaming.

know i understand people dont want to play the same game over and over again, so im also making this group to reatch over to Rust. In the future as a group we can decide where else we want to go. but hey why not be apart of the very begining.

RULES:

• must be over 18 (only want very mature players)
  • must must must have a mic and be willing to use it
  • must have raid call or skype or ts3 ( preferd method still not decided yet.)
  • be able to navigate with maps and or map grids and compas (depends on game)
  • MUST HAVE FUN! c'mon it is only a game

TO CONTACT ME ITHER REPLY TO THIS FOURM OR ADD ME ON STEAM AND WE CAN GO FROM THERE.

Steam name:UAS | Killer (subject to change)

Edited by ginger922
  • Like 1

Hey ginger922,

Would love to give this a go, unfortunately don't run Dayz through steam. However I do have Ts3 & a Mic. My email is nicDAYZ@mail.com which I check daily. 

I know you will probably get this a lot as well, and I'd really like to give your clan a go so ignore this half of the comment if need be, but I have been admin of this great server for a while, and we've been looking for a small clan for a partnership in building us both up from the ground. (We do have 10+ regular players :P) If you're interested please send me a message/email!

If not i'd still really like to give this a go, and help you build this clan up, so shoot me an email anyways :) look forward to hearing from you!!

Nic

Hi, I'm interested to join the group. I'm in search of a mature group of people to have fun in dayz mod since, for goodness sake, I cannot play alone. I get bored to hell lonewolfing.

• Like 1