Eccentric

NORWAY restarting every 30sec

Both Norway 1 and 2 is restarting over and over. What is up?

Do the servers save yet btw? They did not save yesterday.

They saved today, worked fine from 13.00 until 15.30 when i logged off.

I don't know whats up now

They seem be ok now. ^^

My only concern now, is if the tents will ever come back? Had 2 tents full of stuff for fixing cars and those were set up 2 days ago. :(

EDIT: Oh wait... while writing this post, it just restarted again... cryyy.. servers still broken.

We think now the problem was that just too many players were spamming “enter” on the full servers to join.

Before lunch all was fine, but as soon as the “normal” gaming time started the servers started to crash.

If this becomes a problem more often the admins on the Norway-servers will have to start to lock the servers when they are full, and to open them up in short periods to let new plp inn. (I hope this will help).

I played yesterday for a couple of hours without any troubles. But then in a middle of glorious battle, I got message "Session lost".

P.S. liukang_168, I have no idea. Cant find any Norway servers too.

They are up again now.

We have had some issues with them not saveing, but it should be fixed now.

As it says on loggon the Nor-servers will auto restart every 6 hours to clear memory.

Well, Im from Norway too, and ive seen two norway servers... But I dont know whats going on with them. is the server located in Asia or something? Because I live in Norway, Oslo , and everytime i check the server list and see it , it has 2500 ms , like a max available ping on arma 2.. Which means I really doubt playing on those servers will be fun at all... I mean 2.5k come on?

Ive now set my filter to 200ish in case my isp or gf start effing around, and i havent seen it for days. Which means that its not something worth my time, you dont want to wait 2 seconds or more for a bullet to hit a Z right infront of you. Is this something you know about ? or is it just a way to fool people NOT to join your server or what? I`d love to play with my fellow Norwegians, so Im asking you, is this an error or something thats going to stay?

They're just not responding to ping requests. If you join one of them you'll probably have a ping in the lower teens.

Your servers aren't the only ones to crash, although most seem to last 20-30 minutes before they go.