Sign in to follow this  
Napoleon Solo

The #1 mayor is back in town !

Residents,

I built my great town, I served justice to every crook in my way. Now I, Napoleon Solo, have been assigned to personally restore order in Chernarus. Under my benevolent direction, the fog will shatter and the rays of eternal sunshine will break through in its place.

dayzarma2bigcitybigrisk.jpg

Dayz1.jpg?e393c2

Counter-revolutionary anarchists and reactionary zombies will be dealt with, thoroughly.

4-lada_1.jpg

See you there and then my friends !

Edit: Images

Edited by Napoleon Solo

I had some good times in Bagango, good times.

So far so good,

It looks like avoiding unecessary player encounters is the recipe towards a long and rich life.

I'm organizing a squad of do-gooders that share my great vision of being generous to the good while being ruthless to the evil. Today two companions died honorable deaths defending a car wreck from local bandits. The culprits were sentenced to taste lead and didn't escape the wrath of Napoleon, alive. Of course.

So, after a day in the wilderness, Napoleon Solo rides on. His excellent quest to bring an end to atrocity and decadence continues.

Signed,

Napoleon Solo

unclesolorpin.jpg

It appears, that our hero, Napoleon Solo foolishly found himself awake well past the brink of night without any flares or other means of lighting up his surroundings.

The feet felt water. To his great surprise he must have walked in his sleep. After taking a sip out of the ocean, most distinguished citizen Napoleon proceeded solo towards the closest town, found some flares, and cleared it out single handedly. However he took some minor damage and got surrounded by some thirty hungry savage Zs in a barn.

Zombies hit him through the walls. He had to fight for his life, but badly wounded he struggled, wiped them out, and managed to survive. He made it to a nearby forest. There our hero was robbed by two highwaymen who desperately stole a can of beans and an empty revolver from his backpack.

Solo was completely unaware of this "feature", but despite this temporary setback, our great hero is strenghtened and lives on to see a dawn of justice breaking.

Today was a shameful night.

Our hero had cleared out Kamyshovo again, helped a survivor battle some zombies, who in turn helped our hero when he ran out of ammo. The other adventurer was quiet and didn't tell his name or anything at all for that matter, but he followed N. S. through the wilderness.

We made our way to a castle and looted it. When we were done, there was uzi-like gunfire outside. Or was it a Winchester?

"Bandits ahead" someone shouted, at which point he was shot. Inside the tower Solo prepared for the worst and guarded the tower entrance with his rifle. He heard someone open a pepsi and in the darkness, through the door, he saw something move, he opened fire.

The target was hit, it fell to the ground. Our hero moved forward to see if he had caught a bandit, but to his great despair, there on the ground was his companion !

I sincerely want to apologize for this whoever you were. I did not mean to do this, and out of shock of this atrocity I didn't take any of your things, I just disconnected.

There really has to be better means of identification. Personalized outfits for every slot or anything. Just, something better than now.

Despite this moral setback our hero is still on the plus side thanks to all the good stuff he has been doing but he wishes to apologize for this really shameful display.

Representing the community of survivors alike, I would like to thank you for the service you're doing to Chernarus. I hope you continue your legacy, Mayor, and defeat the cruel evil that is populating the country.

Before the atrocious events of the apocalypse I was the mayor of the sunny town of Bagango. But one day some thugs invaded my office and forced me to leave :

revolutionzo.jpg

Since that point on I went incognito for a couple of years. But now I'm here to make good use my past experiences.

The cruel evil will eventually be defeated and the bandits driven back to the sea!

reading this is quite fun, if you were to pm me details of your common visited servers id be more than happy to become your deputy

i say pm because certain bandits on this server would love to place your carcass on their mantle as a trophy

I serve Justice mostly on European servers like DE or NO.

However, rumor has it that you're actually a bandit whose plans are getting hampered by the mere presence of Mr. Solo .

• Like 1

I am infact a mere bandit on the mend, trying to gain my humanity back, if it proves unsuccessful and i must kill again you will make a fine trophy sir, i just hope your smarter than the other prey.

Haha I had a laugh reading this, Napoleon Solo. If I come across you on a server I'll be sure to shake your hand in trying to bring peace back to your quaint, once great town.

As long as there is no sheriff and no deputies around, my brilliant Enfield and I are dealing with matters personally. It speaks so loud and clear, it even sings songs of true beauty to the wicked who come in hordes to enjoy the metal.

Today, I was on the heels of a number of operatives from the criminal survivalist-banditry organization [NATO]. I feel they are in cahoots with THRUSH and somehow responsible for this whole epidemic.

After a small hiatus at his secret wilderness retreat, the magnificent adventures of Mr. Solo continue.

On the hunt for bandits on a nightly sortie to the desolate town of Berezino, cold and shivering, our hero stumbled on a branch and caught the attention of a sniper. Just moments later the bullet struck like a lightning and he fell bleeding to the ground. As he lay unconscious for half an eternity, he thought his days were counted, but miraculously managed to crawl his way to a wall and patch up.

Using various diversion tactics our hero switched position to one with an overlook of the crime scene. Passing out a number of times, he waited for the bandits to approach his old position. Coughing, he advanced toward a restaurant to look for food. After passing out on the street, he crawled his way there and walked up to the second floor. Seconds later steps were heard. Had the petty bandits been looking for him?

Napoleon took cover behind a table and proclaimed that those who failed to identify themselves were to be shot on the spot. Meanwhile, steps were heard in the stairs, a looter peeked into the room our hero was located in. The thug didn't get the opportunity to fire a single shot. Justice was served immediately.

Again in Berezino, after a break, looking for a tent, and this time without his beloved camo, Napoleon experienced the horrors of the new patches. While on a mission to the office building he crawled across the lumber yard and attracted the attention of a walker.

Napoleon knew what he should do, he ran all he could out of town, and at a safe distance he began to unleash his MP5 full automatic on the creatures, but for some reason the zeds ran faster and hit him in a critical blow that made him unconcious. At that point, lying on the plain facing the evening sky, there was nothing our hero could do but to watch the beats feast on him.

Luckily, as it appears it was just a bad dream. Napoleon woke up on the shore line and found himself close to a friendly village. Napoleon walked up to it from a distance and suddenly, to his amazement, angry creatures had spotted him. They were running to eat him. The nightmare continued.

As long as there is no sheriff and no deputies around' date=' my brilliant Enfield and I are dealing with matters personally. It speaks so loud and clear, it even sings songs of true beauty to the wicked who come in hordes to enjoy the metal.

Today, I was on the heels of a number of operatives from the criminal survivalist-banditry organization [NATO']. I feel they are in cahoots with THRUSH and somehow responsible for this whole epidemic.

Haha, really?

You were onto us? I wonder where that might have been, and who you found.. As far as i recall we haven't been down south in a long time, exept for picking up a few of our rather unlucky friend's who have troubles, seeing in the dark that is.

If you do see us, and are within Direct Comms, do feel free to say hi, and please identify yourself's, and my guys won't open fire.

If you need medical attention i can personally come to a location where you are with emdical supplies/ammo.

I will come unarmed aswell.

-Z

Overwatch/Sniper for [Nato]

Being a bandit hunter these days is tough work. You need to catch the culprits while they are raiding the cookie jar or when you are shot upon, but then you have lost the element of surprise anyway, and are at a great disadvantage. My tip is to follow the sound of gunfire, if you are in luck there'll be a sniper hiding in a bush - the archetypical bandit with a substantial deficit below the bullet exchange equilibrium.

After a well deserved tuna fishing vacation at the sea, just off the coast of Limnos, Napoleon found himself unprepared, with an axe, outside the Balota warehouses again. Another player with the same equipment approached our great hero from the water side and as we figured that none of us had anything to lose, we teamed up to face the horrors of total decadence and the prospects of saving many a damsel in distress out there in the savage wilderness. We chopped our way through Balota, took the airfield back from the evil that lurked there. Equipped ourselves with excellent guns (maybe the spawn rate was improved, or the justice-team was just lucky). My newfound pal decided to wield his axe in close combat anti-zombie encounters, while I would engage bandits and other threats at a long range. We raided a castle, we found a helicopter crash site (with loot!), that provided some decent materials for future stand offs with human monsters and their zombie counterparts. We found more loot than any of us could carry and we split it equally. At the end of the day we went hunting and lit a camp fire to feast on the less fortunate boars in the area.

And as always, justice shall prevail as long as our magnificent hero wields its bright sword.