Sign in to follow this  
Jack Lz

HaHa! Karma!

I'm a lone Wolf

I play slowly, staking out a town and its surroundings before i enter.It doesn't guarantee success but i don't die much.

Today on three different occasions i could have fired first on a player but didn't, i moved on and they were unaware of my presence.

A while after that i was crawling into a town when i saw fast movement to my right, a player was running up to me trying to get the drop on me, instead he attracted 3 zeds and had to fight them off.

I laughed to myself and kept moving.

Yeah sure' date=' you probably ran away shitting yourself. That's why you didn't kill him.

[/quote']

lol i wouldnt be posting if it happened like that, makes me look bad =P

I'm a lone Wolf

I play slowly' date=' staking out a town and its surroundings before i enter.It doesn't guarantee success but i don't die much.

Today on three different occasions i could have fired first on a player but didn't, i moved on and they were unaware of my presence.

A while after that i was crawling into a town when i saw fast movement to my right, a player was running up to me trying to get the drop on me, instead he attracted 3 zeds and had to fight them off.

[/quote']

Well played! It's nice to see someone enjoying the game for what it is and having fun without resorting to bravado and douchery!

+1