Sign in to follow this  
craftykalon

tired of playing alone =(

Hello yo whom ever be reading this i am looking to join a mature group / clan and play epoch with i am fairly new to Arma 2 but i am a decent sniper and a beginner pilot i can fly with no problem and land so i am useful for that. so i hope whom ever reads this will pick me for there group. my skype is justinherns55 so please add me to get a quicker response and i also have my own private ts3 channel which we can use

• Like 1

Join this teamspeak 3 and you will find alot of people to roll with 66.135.59.124:10957

Hello yo whom ever be reading this i am looking to join a mature group / clan and play epoch with i am fairly new to Arma 2 but i am a decent sniper and a beginner pilot i can fly with no problem and land so i am useful for that. so i hope whom ever reads this will pick me for there group. my skype is justinherns55 so please add me to get a quicker response and i also have my own private ts3 channel which we can use

Hey man!

My name is Terry and I am the founder of the U.M.P [united Military Platoon]. Come play with us sometime, and if you like it join us!

TS3:198.27.67.192

Hey there Kraftykalon,

I'm in the process of assembling a moderate/large sized group/clan. Would love to play with you and teach you more about the game. I'm an experienced player and Admin of a server (176.31.103.99:2302) which we will most likely be basing the clan off of. Shoot me an email at nicDAYZ@mail.com if you want to take me up on this!! (: I play quite regularly and have Ts3 & a Mic in case that is one of your requirements...

Look forward to hearing from you!!

Nic