Sign in to follow this  
Wakanoid

I need friends... lol

So, I pretty much need a group or team to play with. Where would I go for this? Oh, I'm also a noob.

How often can you play? My friend and I play a bit for around 6 or 7 hours a day and if you can't keep up with us you will be returning alone most times.

Do you have a headset and a mic?

Can you download mumble to use teamwork with us?

If you said yes to all these questions we can take you into our crew, me and my irl friend are starting a survival group, but you must play a good portion of the day and have a working mic.

Wow 6 to 7 hours a day and you call that a bit??? :P I play from 11 EST until I'm tired, if that matches you play times send me a private msg Wakanoid. Always ready to help a noob find some beans.

How often can you play? My friend and I play a bit for around 6 or 7 hours a day and if you can't keep up with us you will be returning alone most times.

Do you have a headset and a mic?

Can you download mumble to use teamwork with us?

If you said yes to all these questions we can take you into our crew' date=' me and my irl friend are starting a survival group, but you must play a good portion of the day and have a working mic.

[/quote']

Woah uhm, well today and yesterday I've been playing pretty much all day. But it depends on the day. For every single day, 6-7 hours probably not. I have a headset and mic and I already have mumble. You guys play 6-7 hours a day 7 days a week?