Sign in to follow this  
SlayaFy

Looking for a team or duo for the mod!

I am a pretty cool and chill player looking for a team to run with. I would love to join any server and have some fun with some people, post here and let me know!

• Like 1

What's going on....I am the same as you and always have fun with different people I meet. I also play the SA, but mainly have been playing the Mod. i like to roll with groups and don't take the game too serious. We usually are on Skype so feel free to add me on Steam if you have it.

knoccturnal_daydreamer

• Like 1

Visit www.foxcompanygaming.com fellas.

We've got a good bunch here that plays all sorts of stuff as well as DayZ, although we do have a few of our own DayZ mod servers up and running, a couple running custom versions of Overwatch and Epoch. We had a Stand Alone server as well but is currently offline and will hopefully be back up soon.

All info for these servers and more besides is on the website along with our TS channel address. Feel free to come say hello.

Hope to see you there guys.

Edited by =FOX= Damocles

Hi Slayafy,

I've been looking for a group or clan for sometime now and have decided to assemble one for myself... I am an experienced player who has been admin of an Epoch server for quite some time. Would love to play with you and any group you have set up already. I'm really relaxed about anything really, never get angry and that sort :P      I have Ts3 & a mic in case you were wondering. Shoot me an email at nicDAYZ@mail.com or send me a message through my profile if you are interested :)

Nic