Sign in to follow this  
wmike20052

Me and bro desync whenever we play together on the same server.

We have tried narrowing it down, both of us had first aids and dropped them. After a couple minutes we were good. Then we started getting the red and yellow signs. Looked at our desyncs and sometimes they were 100000, mostly over 20 thousand. 

Once one of us would leave, everything would be fine. Until...yea we join together again. We had alot of items between the 2 of us, fully geared out. Dont know if its a item issue or what. 

We played before that fine until we got fully geared. 

Then he leaves cause game is unplayable and literally seconds after i get ambushed on the coast by campers in the forest and lose everything i worked for, for the past 5 hours. 

Im about ready to stop playing this. The desync issues and general gameplay are just not fun.

I honestly rather play WarZ. Which im gonna update and play again later today.

Same here.But i think they will fix it in the next patch

Edited by CazadorG

Same here.But i think they will fix it in the next patch

Same here what? You and a friend playing together or just general desync issues? I want to know whats causing me and my bro only lagging usually when were together.

Me and my brother.Its the items i think .Rocket post that will fix this issue in the next update at 5 march.

Cool, i thought it was something on our end at first, but we tried narrowing it down and it seemed to be us actually being together.

Do you have a link to that post?

What times do you guys usually play?

We have tried narrowing it down, both of us had first aids and dropped them. After a couple minutes we were good. Then we started getting the red and yellow signs. Looked at our desyncs and sometimes they were 100000, mostly over 20 thousand. 

Once one of us would leave, everything would be fine. Until...yea we join together again. We had alot of items between the 2 of us, fully geared out. Dont know if its a item issue or what. 

We played before that fine until we got fully geared. 

Then he leaves cause game is unplayable and literally seconds after i get ambushed on the coast by campers in the forest and lose everything i worked for, for the past 5 hours. 

Im about ready to stop playing this. The desync issues and general gameplay are just not fun.

I honestly rather play WarZ. Which im gonna update and play again later today.

same issue i had when playing with a friend of mine. 

Try dropping yellow cases and stacking them. 

Plus, go offline on steam when u guys are playing together, has helped me a bit.

But, hope they figure it out.

same issue i had when playing with a friend of mine. 

Try dropping yellow cases and stacking them. 

Plus, go offline on steam when u guys are playing together, has helped me a bit.

But, hope they figure it out.

Same here man, me and bro have been playing WarZ until then.

Don't quote me on this, because i'm not positive about it... But i think the desyncing has something to do with you and the server being connected. If you and your brother are playing from the same house/net signal, then it may just be that you don't have enough bandwidth for you both to be playing. If you hadn't noticed already, DayZ currently takes up a ton of bandwidth. I don't usually have a problem with desync, but as soon as anyone else at my house gets on the internet, i get desync quite a bit, sometimes enough that i get disconnected.  But like i said, i don't know if that's what it is forsure.

As far as i know and from what i've read, the Devs know about that bandwidth issue and are working on getting it fixed. Hopefulyy that will be soon... lol

It was yellow boxes causing this issue for me and 2 friends. Drop the boxes.