Sign in to follow this  
UNDEAD10000

My first impressions

When i start see lot's of videos on youtube and lots people speacks alot abuyt DayZ mod well i decided to try it when i already got Arma 2 with all expansion packs and fist time was like wtf and i died really quickly.

Well few times i tryd wehn i spawned near city and when i start find iteams and some weapons and i was like damn this mod is amazing and really realistic zombie survival mod that you really need use head what items you are keeping with you.

But after that i stat find few players when i was on one factory building roof and i saved few survivors from zombies shooting them with rifle.

Well then i did find hospital in i found some blood packs too well there was one survivor near me but then that bastard shooted me without any warnings behind me 5 time with pistol at close range well i did and that noob idiot stole my stuff and i was like wtf f##king CoD player that he was CoD player because when i was on roof looking his movement and he was running around and agro few zombies but that shooting style it used was CoD style because he shooted really fast all the 5 bullets when in this mod (And Arma 2 it self) needs 1-2 hits and you are dead.:@

And i really got mad about it when i was trying help some survivors to not getting killed but now i know that theres also these noob idiots who just kills every player when they sees without warnings and looting their stuff and you lose 2-4 hours of finding those items and doing lot's a work to survival and moveing very slowly to not agro lots zombies.

This mod is awsome but damn those CoD players who thinks all survivor players are enemys too and kills them when this mod is more co-op style game play and key is survival and help others not kill every one what you are seeing.

Now im hopeing that in this mod there are not lot of these murder idiots that only loot other players stuff and not even trying finding weapons and items by self.

Well, now that we have a leaderboard I think people just kill to try to get on it. Although most of the bandits just kill for the fun of it or because they like to see other people raging. CoD players? I don't know about that, they're playing the game, yeah.. in the wrong way? Possibly, although I'm pretty sure they have already tried to change that, but seems like it's not gonna happen, guess you'll just need to deal with it or stay away from the most populated places.

Well' date=' now that we have a leaderboard I think people just kill to try to get on it. Although most of the bandits just kill for the fun of it or because they like to see other people raging. CoD players? I don't know about that, they're playing the game, yeah.. in the wrong way? Possibly, although I'm pretty sure they have already tried to change that, but seems like it's not gonna happen, guess you'll just need to deal with it or stay away from the most populated places.

[/quote']

Ok.

First learn have some manners before posting.:@

Second you telling that this mod is all about killing other players, not zombie survival mod?????????

So why then have zombie survival mod when key thing is just killing other player NOT killing zombier to survival.

So please don't be rude idiot and stop postig comments to my post.:@:@:@

You call him rude and tell him to get some manners, then you call him an idiot.

Just for your hypocrisy - if I see you in-game; I'm killing you.

I think we have a huge misunderstanding here, well. I think you interpreted me wrong, since there was no 'rudeness' what-so-ever on the post I made, I was just trying to tell you to deal with the so called 'CoD kiddies/puppies/whatever'. Well, I think it's totally unnecessary to call me an 'idiot', whatever though, could care less. Well, guess you don't need any help then, do whatever.

You call him rude and tell him to get some manners' date=' then you call him an idiot.

[/quote']

Too bad im not playing this shitty mod any more because people like you who dose not know how to play this mod and kill other players just for trolling them.

You call him rude and tell him to get some manners' date=' then you call him an idiot.

[/quote']

Too bad im not playing this shitty mod any more because people like you who dose not know how to play this mod and kill other players just for trolling them.

Wait wait wait. Let me get this straight.

I don't know how to play it...yet I'm alive, with camo clothing, a suppressed weapon, a vehicle and a team of 6?.....

I do NOT kill players for fun. EVER. I'm a SURVIVOR - NOT a BANDIT.

Matter of fact: http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=19648

Learn to spell, learn to play, learn some respect you ungrateful piece of shit. I hope you get cancer. :) <3 ya noob-fuck

---------

EDIT - ROFL stupid fuck got banned.

I can see why this guy is banned from the forum's now. And I must say I'm pretty glad he's not playing the game anymore. Everytime you die, you realise where you went wrong and then learn from your mistake and don't do it again. That's how a true Day Z player plays this mod.