Sign in to follow this  
Slyguy65

I want some canadian servers

For less KOS community.

Also if they do KOS at least I will know i will get a "I'm sorry"

so CMON!

• Like 1

my are you blind Toronto 3pp is Ontario Canada. we're friendly to fellow Canadians I should know got stopped right away fresh spawn brand new to game never played the mod... they told me to freeze.... I said woah there pal I'm a fellow Canadian Eh friend. we chatted for a bit they taught and warned me of something's and helped me find my gf in game. oh Canada our home and native land. true patriot love in all thy sons command with glowing hearts we see the rise the true north strong and free. god keep our land glorious and freeeeee oh Canada we stand on guard for the... I probably messed that up I haven't sang that in over 12 years lol

Edited by s32ialx

Yeah, last night I went on a rampage on the Toronto Server. But random guy salined and splinted me when my rampage went off the rails.

This is one of four servers on my favourite list.

• Like 1

The fact that they/we are Canadian, that doesn't affect the KOS levels.

ahhh but I'm more likely to spare a Canadians life then any other country, for example a country whose government forced our govt to send our troops to war with them and if we didn't we would see repercussions.... even though it had nothing to do with us and no other UN army was forced to help.... to secure all the oil....... a bit OT but the point remains. lol

ahhh but I'm more likely to spare a Canadians life then any other country, for example a country whose government forced our govt to send our troops to war with them and if we didn't we would see repercussions.... even though it had nothing to do with us and no other UN army was forced to help.... to secure all the oil....... a bit OT but the point remains. lol

Let's not spark a political debate. Not the time, or place. I'm just saying that it's not purely because you're Canadian. That's just how you play. Plus people from other countries are likely to have the same mentality as you.

I was just led to believe that OP thought Canadian servers were happy fun times with no KOS. When that is not the case.

There are a few in Western Canada. Dont know if the server being Canadian will help the KoS situation. 

I play on a few Canadian servers, most of which have "Friendly" in the server name. I from Vermont and have a pretty nice ping on these servers, so I'm assuming that the servers are in Quebec or surrounding areas.

All in all, most of the people I've ran into on these servers are fairly nice and don't kos or are new to the game and don't know what kos is.

Let's not spark a political debate. Not the time, or place. I'm just saying that it's not purely because you're Canadian. That's just how you play. Plus people from other countries are likely to have the same mentality as you.

I was just led to believe that OP thought Canadian servers were happy fun times with no KOS. When that is not the case.

I know xD, I was just explaining from personal opinion met some fellow ontarioians and they where going to KoS me but then found out I was a fellow Canuck so they helped me instead.

but oh didn't you know...

Canada+vs+Russia+in+DayZ.+not+mine+credi

• Like 4

This is cool. I'm going to start asking people Canadian specific questions that only a true Canadian would know.

Gotta give them a trick question like: "In which Canadian province is the the parliamentary igloo located?" or common sense questions like: "What is the politically correct name for 'Eskimos' in Canada?"

Their reaction alone will tell you if they are Canadian or not. lol!

• Like 3

Help! I just fell off the Peterman's Bridge... [crickets]

• Like 2

there are a ton of canadian servers no?

i remember when it first came out thinking yippy! mostly canadian servers...or maybe it was just east coast.

but on the overly nice/apologetic wise crack you were starting on...lets look at the awesomeness of canadians: 

1. Previous record holder for many years

longest confirmed sniper kill in combat, at 2,430 m (2,657 yd)

CANADIAN

2. burned the whitehouse twice

3. some of the best fighter pilots in the world

the list is never ending

we fucking rock

• Like 1

I want a dozen doughnuts and a case of Molsen.  

tumblr_inline_n1gemyPjeL1qatqkl.gif

Edited by iBane

This is cool. I'm going to start asking people Canadian specific questions that only a true Canadian would know.

Gotta give them a trick question like: "In which Canadian province is the the parliamentary igloo located?" or common sense questions like: "What is the politically correct name for 'Eskimos' in Canada?"

Their reaction alone will tell you if they are Canadian or not. lol!

Just run up and scream "NAME THE FUCKING PRIME MINISTER"

hahaha this thread...

did you draw those yourself?!?!?!

jesus christ thats great!

haha no I did not I will not take credit for someone elses work I saw it posted in a lost thread and googled canadian server vs russain server in images... in hopes I could find it and ironically it showed up xD