Watson495

Snipers / Ghillie Suits

I think scoped hunting rifles and maybe a military rifle are probably all that's needed. They were trying to defend against the zombie apocalypse after all, not rebuild the Soviet Union.

Now, ghillie suits on the other hand... you don't have to be a sniping spawn camper to appreciate those.  If you decide to live in the wilderness, a homemade ghillie suit would be good gear to have when going on town runs, sneaking from the treeline into town from bush to bush.. that sounds like fun.  Homemade for sure, since the military probably wouldn't have been stocked up on the, in this scenario.

Even more, I think it would be cool to duct tape branches and stuff to guns in addition to or instead of ghillie suits.  Make em look more like tree branches for better camouflage. 

I think scoped hunting rifles and maybe a military rifle are probably all that's needed. They were trying to defend against the zombie apocalypse after all, not rebuild the Soviet Union.

we need scopes for the B95!

and a bipod!

Edited by irishroy

Go make your own game, OP. Or play Battlefield. All kinds of "snipers" in there.

Maybe just not the as50... Maybe no formal ghillie suit, but give us the option to use rags, sticks, maybe leaves and mud to craft home-made terrain camo. Are you gonna tell me some survivor isnt going to try to blend in better with his surroundings by using some material from his surroundings? Maybe just add a branch from a bush with some duct tape to a helmet :)

• Like 1

If there were military grade sniper rifles, they would have to be EXTREMELY rare. I mean EXTREMELY. But yes, I would love to see me some good snipers..

Maybe just not the as50... Maybe no formal ghillie suit, but give us the option to use rags, sticks, maybe leaves and mud to craft home-made terrain camo. Are you gonna tell me some survivor isnt going to try to blend in better with his surroundings by using some material from his surroundings? Maybe just add a branch from a bush with some duct tape to a helmet :)

yeah and we can colour with green spraycan the duct tape