radioghost

What happened to US 136?

Was fine last night, and it's been down all morning. Did it change names? Down for maintenance?

Ya, same thing here. Some of my friends and I planted a couple tents last night and when I woke up today around 1PM EST the server is not on my list. I know I Favorited it but its not there. I hope it did not shutdown or go down permanently. It took us a while to find those tents and the weapons we stored in them.

Can someone please find out what is going on with the server? Any help would be much appreciated.

TopGun5005

It was crashing last night so I've brought it down for a little while until I get time to look at it some more tonight. I'll try to have it online tonight.

It was crashing last night so I've brought it down for a little while until I get time to look at it some more tonight. I'll try to have it online tonight.

I look forward to playing on it tonight. Me and 5 other friends have made it our base server to play on. As soon as it is up I know I will be on it.

Thank you for letting us know what has happened to it and if you ever need help ingame let me know and I will be glad to help.

TopGun5005

Thanks Clinton, can you give your timezone for our reference?

I'm central standard time. I'm glad to hear we've already gotten some people that make the server home.

Thanks fellas.

I'm central standard time. I'm glad to hear we've already gotten some people that make the server home.

Thanks fellas.

When do you think you can get the server back up? My friends and I are lost without our weapons and medical supplies we have in our tent.

And thank you in advance for hosting a fun server to play on.

TopGun5005

US 136 is back up tonight. 06/25/12 at 12:43 AM EST. See you all there! Time for some teamwork.

You're very welcome.

We've got a team as well, just wish side chat was available so we could grow it some more and get some regulars to join.

You're very welcome.

We've got a team as well' date=' just wish side chat was available so we could grow it some more and get some regulars to join.

[/quote']

Well maybe sometime we will run into each other. I just hope that we do not end up killing each other when it does happen. If you need a server to talk to each other we have a ventrilo server that we use. Let me know if you want to use it and I will give you the info so you can connect and we can all get some teamwork going.

See you out there. Stay safe!

TopGun5005