Sign in to follow this  
JimboGG

Moving bodies and dead bodies

The ability to drag around dead bodies and unconscious people would be a great addition to the game. This would help looting bodies, help unconscious and bleeding team members, moving around people who are handcuffed. It add a little extra more sense of realism also.

• Like 5

The ability to drag around dead bodies and unconscious people would be a great addition to the game. This would help looting bodies, help unconscious and bleeding team members, moving around people who are handcuffed. It add a little extra more sense of realism also.

I really like this idea.  For a short time almost 10 years ago one summer I trained with my cities riot squad helping to teach them how to use Riot Batons and Riot Shields (as I belonged to the only group in town that was trained in sword and board fighting, so we would often have skirmishes vs the Riot squad to practice both of our teams out).  While we did this, one of the things that they had to bring to the table and taught us was how to remove a wounded teammate from the front.  

It's something that is trained by police, medics, EMT, Military, and other rescue/survival groups (Hell, even lifeguards have a water version of this!).  It would be highly situationally useful, however if it was implimented it should use your 'hands slot' and you should only be able to drag them backwards (although you can change the angling to rotate) to remain somewhat realistic.  I can already think of a situation where one of my friends broke their legs and this would have been a useful tactic.

Looking at the horizon, a guy is carying his unconsious buddy but what is that? Zombies behind them, gaining on them.I gotta help the guys *shoots the zombies* , the guy carying his budy makes it to a building, patches up his buddy.That would be cool.

• Like 1