Me and my friend think its kinda sucks that zombies run so fast, can swim and climb ladders.

Maybe zombies can only walk, but then they need to take a shot to the head before dieing.

Anyway that's just what we had in mind.

Thanks! - Crypt

They have never climbed ladders for me, and i have played much, but i do think they should not be able to swim, so they have 1 natural weakness :P

Hey.. I also think that this game is a bit "unaturel" sounds wierd in a zombie game, but zombies in movies etc. ( are the slow walking, taking a few bullets to the chest without dieing, takes one shot to the head, and not able to do alot of fysical things as climing a ladder). They should patch it, so that they would run a bit faster than they walk, when aggroed, but still being escapable. just my thoughts:) :P

They are not the undead, they are infected humans. They are predators and would not survive if they were slow.

They have never climbed ladders for me' date=' and i have played much, but i do think they should not be able to swim, so they have 1 natural weakness :P

[/quote']

Zombies dont breathe so they can just walk under water

They have never climbed ladders for me' date=' and i have played much, but i do think they should not be able to swim, so they have 1 natural weakness :P

[/quote']

Zombies dont breathe so they can just walk under water

The should run slightly slower, so you can outrun them in the long run. Its easy to loose them with enterable buildings around it tough.