Sign in to follow this  
dayzhopeful

Themes !

So it was quite clear that the devs decided to add a cowboy theme into the game.

Rider jacket

rick hat

Rider boots

and the black canvas pants.

But does anyone have any other good themes they would like to see in the game. ????

I want there to be a prison outfit like some striped overalls in the game and i was thinking they could go even further and make all new spawns spawn in prison outfits, it could go a ways to explain how these players have basic knowledge in the use of guns and weapons and are quite good at surviving.

(Not sure if there already is a back story to dayz)

Anyone got any other good themes they would like to see in the game, and leave hello kitty out of it. Thats for me when no one is around.  :D

They added it because of demand.

They added it because of demand.

???

I bet it was that rick guy who's always on here creating false account and what not.

New spawns should stay very neutral.

So you can imagine for yourself, what your character used to be.

I'd like to see some remnants of the war that took place in ArmAII, and some more zombie evidence. :D

• Like 3

New spawns should stay very neutral.

So you can imagine for yourself, what your character used to be.

I never thought about it like that, makes sense though.

Themes guys is there no items of clothing you would like to see in the game ??

Mechanics type cloths would be good....maybe coveralls with like 8 pocket slots. Also medical stuff like lab coats, or paramedic uniforms....police uniforms aswell. Everything lol, would be nice to taylor our look to the role we play in the group (and the game)  :)

Edited by Karmaterror
  • Like 1

Mechanics type cloths would be good....maybe coveralls with like 8 pocket slots. Also medical stuff like lab coats, or paramedic uniforms....police uniforms aswell. Everything lol, would be nice to taylor our look to the role we play in the group (and the game)  :)

Police uniforms would be awesome.

I would like to see the metropolitan police armed response unit kind of uniform they look awesome.

Chainmail, gas mask variants, ski masks, bandannas that cover face, mittens, coveralls, jumpsuits, lab coats.

More improvised gear, for that mad max post-apoc scrap metal/tire rubber armor look!

Also, tactical police gear and a black variant of a gas mask!

Edited by Rudette

Anything for a bit more variety really. I'm sure it will come in time.

But Police gear would be a nice - and logical - start.

More improvised gear, for that mad max post-apoc scrap metal/tire rubber armor look!

Also, tactical police gear and a black variant of a gas mask!

This.

I was thinking back to some of the improvised stuff you could get in fallout because there is So many variations but what i would really like to see and would kind of make sense considering is some hazard suits.

(tried to put a pic up but it wont let me)