Rockets already said he plans to introduce different skins for different levels of humanity. Some players have already been given the British Soldier skin with red beret to test for high humanity skins.

Rockets already said he plans to introduce different skins for different levels of humanity.

No disrepect to Rocket - it is HIS GAME - but this is a terrible idea. This mod has the chance to be groundbreaking, and implementing a "you're a bad guy because you look like a bad guy" scenario is really the only bad idea I see. Keep the element of distrust high, do away with bandit skins altogether.

Think about RP. with permadeath, you're a whole new person. Don't be branded forever.

TKJ

Well getting a red beret seems like a bad idea, that's an easy target if i've ever heard of one

EDIT: The best way really would be able to change clothes. But I dont think that works in Arma2 unfortunatly :-(

It is possible to change clothes, the coop mission "War in Takistan"

allows the player to go and change to others HERE

Rockets already said he plans to introduce different skins for different levels of humanity.

No disrepect to Rocket - it is HIS GAME - but this is a terrible idea. This mod has the chance to be groundbreaking' date=' and implementing a "you're a bad guy because you look like a bad guy" scenario is really the only bad idea I see. Keep the element of distrust high, do away with bandit skins altogether.

Think about RP. with permadeath, you're a whole new person. Don't be branded forever.

TKJ

[/quote']

i acually agree. IRL murderers and good guys wear the same clothes. the fact that you CAN'T tell who stands in front of you just spices up the game

like that moment today when a guy with generic survval skin shot me in a middle of a what seemed to be a friendly conversation

it would have never happen if he had a bandit skin on him

No disrepect to Rocket - it is HIS GAME - but this is a terrible idea. This mod has the chance to be groundbreaking' date=' and implementing a "you're a bad guy because you look like a bad guy" scenario is really the only bad idea I see. Keep the element of distrust high, do away with bandit skins altogether.[/quote']

Strongly agree.

Although perhaps as a compromise, upon death, your default skin should return to that of a bandit.

Most of us would choose to keep the bandit skin anyway - it's our badge of dishonour ;)

I don't really care for bandit skins at all. What I enjoy most about this mod is the general atmosphere of uncertainty - Should I avoid this group? Should I help that loner against that horde of zeds? The zombies are just ambient life for me - it's the humans I worry about.

The more negative humanity you got the more your bandit skin should glow in the dark. Or superbright lightbulb over the heads of the snotfaced tards

Now theres 100% of the russians and 65% of people shooting everything that moves.

In the other hand it shows how twisted human brain is and that actual good people are hard to come by when everyone greeds other mans sardines.

The more negative humanity you got the more your bandit skin should glow in the dark. Or superbright lightbulb over the heads of the snotfaced tards

Cry about it nerd

• Like 1

I think multiple skins would be good. I am in the middle as a bandit I don't always want to have to kill each and every person I see but without it I can easily just lie my way to freedom and kill everyone I pretend to work with.

You mean bandits don't want other people to know there bandits shocking.