Sign in to follow this  
teeheelols

Newbie Question.

What does KOS means? Show me the picture pls

Edited by teeheelols

KOS = kill on sight. So yeah, that's the picture for at least one person in the KOS equation.

• Like 1

KOS = kill on sight. So yeah, that's the picture for at least one person in the KOS equation.

Show me when hes about to kill a people with KOS. 

Show me when hes about to kill a people with KOS. 

KOS is a type of murder in DayZ. It is considered to be especially evil by the community.

KOS

Not KOS

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpdaJ1QSRj4      -Killing someone who you think is a threat. This is self defense. You are trying to protect yourself or you friends. This is a logical reason to kill another player.  (clever George Zimmerman Joke followed by 'too soon'?)
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYV9xXWz0Kc  -Killing someone you have befriended is betrayal. You took the time to get close to them and earn their trust before you killed them.

I personally KOS anyone with a gun. When I spot someone with a gun, I try to kill them. I am a bandit.

People who KOS unarmed players are really looked own upon by the community. People consider it extra evil because killer stands to gain nothing, and also because unarmed players are defenseless.

But hey, you can shoot at whoever you feel like. Thus is DayZ.

Edited by pbrunk
  • Like 2

You see someone, you or they kill imediatly without communication.

It's pretty obvious when read in context.

KOS = Kill On Sight = killing another player as soon as you see him, without attempting to communicate.

Thanks man! really appreciate your helpful :)