Sign in to follow this  
kroms001

Server Spawned Zombie Game Master/Last Stand Scenario

It would be pretty cool if a DayZ server admin could be like a Game Master (GM) and set up a senario or "survival" server where people can log in and join up with others in a battle where an entire city is entrenched in a zombie horde (hordes spawn at admins command, or even admins can take control of zombies and stalk people).  Imagine 40 survivors, tired, hungry, & thirsty trying to push a horde of zombies back.  Admin could set Z aggression levels per horde, or run a script for hordes to spawn outside cities and have the script "search for survivors" - I think people would love a "Last Stand" type of senario - or even having a server that was programmed with scripting to spawn hordes to hunt people.

• Like 1

Server would have to be isolated from cloud server if you ask me.

Though I would look forward to a zeus-type/Zombie Master gamemode in the coming development of dayz.

• Like 1

Server would have to be isolated from cloud server if you ask me.

Though I would look forward to a zeus-type/Zombie Master gamemode in the coming development of dayz.

It all depends - I think the "GM / senario server" could still be on the cloud but have a different identification, so the cloud would recognize it as being "different" yet still retain the global settings of the DayZ world - it isn't all that hard to do.