Sign in to follow this  
Reaperx (DayZ)

Zombie Hordes

OK most of the zombies just stand around doing nothing but make sounds. And half the time we are just traveling roads, dirt paths, etc. What about a huge group of zombies not like 100 but a good amount. Just randomly traveling in packs. Possibly faster than a lone zombie. It'l be kind of a cool idea. You miles away from a town or city thinking you are safe and out of nowhere and horde of zombies are on your tail. Would make the game way more difficult and up the danger of the zombies.

And maybe zombie calling out your location just saying

I don't know if they'd have to be faster necessarily, I think that in the kind of number I think about when we say "horde" (let's say; 27-500,000) that they'd be tough enough as they are. This is the way I want the zombies to be, no headshot only and no superhuman sprint, just add enough of them that I'll wet my pants when I see them coming.

Suggested...a bunch of times.

Anyway, it's coming, the reason we have nerf zombies right now is because they want us to test things without having to claw our way through survival.

Edited by Geckofrog7

This has already been confirmed and suggested 100's of times! L2forum plox...

Confirmed feature. WATCH THE DEVBLOGS!

Im thinking this is something that will be added later on, hard to tell these days, games like these are fan started, then taken over by big companies and ruined. But i would like to see zombies outside of towns, and also spawning inside buildings.

Would be great even if it has been confirmed that there will be more zombies. The thing is, I can't wait to see the day that the f*cking zombies will stop nocliping through stuff + be able to climb up stairs to pursue you even on top floor.

If it's been suggested before, it's a good idea. So good it's confirmed to be added.

Stop whining that it's been suggested before...

But i would like to see zombies outside of towns, and also spawning inside buildings.

I thought of zombies spawning in buildings, and it would be actually a lot better! Say you're trying to espace from a group of zombies by entering a small house, but there's one inside also. Would be scarier and more stressful to loot a building. The thing is, what if you disconnected in a house and reconnect in the same house but there's a zombie inside and it would kill you before you're all set...

I'd like to see zombies being more improved than having more zombies. They're not finished yet. :)