Sign in to follow this  
envymia

Just wanted to share this

So, wanted to share my story on how a glitch saved me from becoming a KoS bandit squad's next victim.

Friend and I were gonna head to berezino to meet up with the clan to hunt some bandits, and we decided to meet up at rifty.

Thing is, my friend ends up heading on top of the mountain and waiting, while I go inside by myself with 3 shots left on my mosin and 5 rounds on the FNX (for some reason even though everything is pristine, I can't combine/load anything in the magazine.)

So, maybe I should have looked around a little better before running in, but it was a pretty empty server. I head upstairs on the first right and my buddy yells "there's three of them armed coming right your way!" I looked down and three guys ran to me like they were following me, panicking instead of running up the stairs, since I thought i'd be dead, I took the chance and tried jumping down to the first floor, thing is.... there is a BUG! :D the little window gives you enough room to crouch in the air and I slid to the right closer to the ship and they passed by me without noticing... my heart was beating so fast and I couldn't believe it lol.

Anywho, we hear them yelling stuff like "get the fuck over here" and etc, I head down to the rocks with my friend, snipe 2 of them and head in silently with my FNX, get over to the second floor and unload a clip on a guy who is looting his dead friends instead of keeping and eye out for the guys who shot them.. LOL

* we were fully geared other than ammo so shooting these guys after they tried murdering me didnt make a difference at all*

ANYWAYS, I've come across some pretty hilarious situations like this, and that seems to be the reason why my guy wont die haha.

I've also ran from a NWAF bandit because he unloaded a m4 clip on me and I got up.... twice! spray and pray m4 haha should do some headshots..

Maybe I should set up a stream? :P

Well, friendlies don't sneak behind a fully geared person and yell at you when they.notice you spotted them

DayZ logic.  "I killed that guy on sight because he was scavenging in that place.  He must have been a bandit."

wat_png__by_katysz__by_katysz-d6j542d.pn

Edited by Mdogg2005

You guys have got to stop making this KoS stuff so black and white if you want to be taken seriously. If three armed guys roll up in a place where they know someone else is hanging out and start yelling out demands in chat, they aren't looking for hugs and trades. They are looking for trouble.

• Like 2

Seriously, if those guys stopped when they saw me and began a friendly chat instead of running up the stairs I might trust them... but not near the coast.

Also my point here was that a bug saved me lol

I love how people want to say 'OH HOW DID YOU KNOW THEY WANTED TO KILL YOU?' crap. Sorry bud. But if you come within a set distance of me and know i am there, you're a bandit. Anyone who screams 'friendly' and attempts to get close to me gets shot.

On the flip side. If someone screams 'friendly' and is -running away- i let them go and wish them the best of luck. Anyone who is attempting to APPROACH me is only trying to kill me.

On topic.

I've yet to really have a glitch -save- my life but i sure as heck have had a few screw me over xD. On the topic of sharing stories I got one im sure others have experienced. I was out visiting some random towns wayyyyyyy away from the coast. I wasn't interested in having 10+ bandits hunting for me so first goal is always inland! Managed to find me a shotgun, a few shells, and some rice. Just stuff to tide me over. Some jergoff sneaks up on me while im in the middle of eating. I was out hiding in a bush. I heard him, went to spin around,a nd just blacked out. A minute later I manage to wake up, still with my shotgun on my back, and the guy -just now- walking down the hill with all my food and a mosin.

I stood up. Took my shot with my shotgun, and broke his leg. Reloaded, took my second shot, and he was gone. :] Love it when people dont doubletap you or test to see if you are still alive. It's the first thing you are supposed to do after looting someone!

• Like 1